• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• The Nal

• TheGayTent

• ampersand

Pompey are set to be loose 20 points depending on how court goes toady, as the debt is now at £37mil but what is worrying is they have no keeper in the squad now.

Not only would they lose 20 points if the judgement goes against them, they'll lose their existence. If they have to pay up the full amount that HMRC are wanting, they cease to be financially viable.

I don't know. Just tried to search this thread only "and got Your search for the term "880" returned 6 results ".

I assumed it was including the quotation marks in the search citeria so counting 5 characters. If I search 880 alone with no quotation marks it dosn't work.

ahhh, I hadn't realised the character limit could be got around by doing that. Thanks for clarifying.

Not only would they lose 20 points if the judgement goes against them, they'll lose their existence. If they have to pay up the full amount that HMRC are wanting, they cease to be financially viable.

Why have your wedding / honeymoon in July when the pre season begins if your an experienced professional footballer looking for a couple more seasons in the top flight, did he think he was going to be going to South Africa :lol:

I think you've nailed it there. :lol:

I remember reading something at some point after he started playing again for Arsenal last season about how he felt he was still in the running for a call-up. Some people really should stop believing their mothers when they say they're the best. :lol::lol:

Maybe the Gold/Green thing that's going on with Manure has had some impact? Folk ditching their Ronaldo shirt maybe not buying a new official shirt?

That would be a great signing, i thought however there were problems with the player being part owned by the bloke who was involved in the tevez scandal. I thought it was against premiership rules to have players owned by a third party?

Yep, 3rd party ownership is now outlawed for the Prem, after the Tevez thing.

So presumably the deal Chelsea are offering includes the 3rd party being bought out.

That would be a great signing, i thought however there were problems with the player being part owned by the bloke who was involved in the tevez scandal. I thought it was against premiership rules to have players owned by a third party?

Edited by ralph250

According to whufc.com:

"We are close to signing a young international who represented his country with distinction at the 2010 world cup"

Any guesses? I reckon KPB is the obvious candidate, not sure of many others we'd be in a position to sign

...Or are we getting one of the New Zealanders who play in the conference...

Any guesses?

According to whufc.com:

"We are close to signing a young international who represented his country with distinction at the 2010 world cup"

Any guesses? I reckon KPB is the obvious candidate, not sure of many others we'd be in a position to sign

...Or are we getting one of the New Zealanders who play in the conference...

Any guesses?

Torres staying at Liverpool

Whilst I don't believe for a second his "My commitment and loyalty to the club and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed." statement, this must be great news for Liverpool fans. I assume this means he's been given assurances about the sale of the club.