• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• The Nal

• TheGayTent

• ampersand

How long untill craig bellamy is house hunting in london.

Bellend has got to be a right c**t. Has there ever been a player whose skills are rated who has been shipped out of clubs as quickly as he always is? When it comes down to it, his on-field play has probably had him as one of Shitty's best performers last season.

I dont see how setting up a foundation to help young kids in the third world can be anything but a good thing. To be fair he hasnt had anywhere near the publicity that one of the more favoured media players would have got if they had done the same thing.

I dont see how setting up a foundation to help young kids in the third world can be anything but a good thing. To be fair he hasnt had anywhere near the publicity that one of the more favoured media players would have got if they had done the same thing.

2 moves announced today

1. Garrido to lazio - Man City clearly need to offload players so no surprise there.

2. Khadera to real madrid - Normally if a player like this went to madrid I would fear for his prospects as he doesnt fit in as a galactico. However I think mourinio could really get the best out of him