U2 glasto cancelled official

Guest danbailey80

Nice one Russ.

I'll now be round at the Other Stage for the FLip's epic version of U2's "One" chief.

:P

Gonna have to dig me out some mushies though. A FLips gig aint the same IMO.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted.

Absolutely on the floor with disappointment.

It could of been one of Glastonbury's defining moments. And now it's all up in the air.

Nightmare of the Eavis'.

Poor U2 as well. Can you imagine how they feel!?!

:P:(:P:(:P:(:lol:

dunno. just seems that wherever i will be i will be flat

missis going to see groove

mates going to see flips

mates going to see sasha

and i cant be arsed to do any of it - and i love all of em

feel like ive been punched in the stomach at the mo

Just what I feel mate.

So I'm turning to booze and Beatles tunes to try and cheer myself up.

It's my fault. I've cursed the Friday line up by blogging about it. No-one has mentioned this, but U2 aren't the only casualties from Friday's line up. Steve Knightley from Show of Hands - who was due to play at Croissant Neuf - has vanished from the line up too.

I haven't blogged about the Saturday and Sunday yet, and now I don't think I should, in case it'd cause Stevie Wonder to walk into a telegraph pole, The Bees to get stung to death, The Lightning Seeds to be struck by lighting and Adrian Edmondson and the Bad Shepherds to be buggered by a horny ram.

I haven't blogged about the Saturday and Sunday yet, and now I don't think I should, in case it'd cause Stevie Wonder to walk into a telegraph pole, The Bees to get stung to death, The Lightning Seeds to be struck by lighting and Adrian Edmondson and the Bad Shepherds to be buggered by a horny ram.

NOwt like a bit of overstatement eh. As it stands nobody on these boards has a sodding clue what will be arranged. WHatever the Eavis's decide will be what they think is best. Just as when U2 were annouced, I have not doubt that whoever they get will will be moaned about to high heaven as that's all people seem to do. I really would love some people on here to organise a festival, as they'd all go bankrupt - either through nobody turning up or through spending billions to get the lineup they think is so easy to assemble. Just go to the happiest place on earth at the end of June and enjoy yourselves FFS!