Clashfinder 2010

Guest halvin

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not helping the King Blues confusion is the fact they were published on that time list of smaller stages but have been removed from the main lineup page. I think they are genuinely not playing that slot anymore but am seriously hoping. was looking forward to seeing them and wont be able to on the sunday.

I don't, no one does. That's the reason they released the times for the smaller stages first -- the idea was to do them in one go but the large stages weren't ready and the rest were getting impatient. :)

edit: I've been told that it'll be early next week but I was told that it was going to be last weekend, early last week, mid last week and late last week so I'll believe it when it happens. ;)

Edited by Macca3031

Early next week :O Come on Glasto sort it out, I'm still holding out hope that Snoop and Charli 2na don't clash. Hope it's Monday so I can print at home, or work out how to print it properly at work (internet explorer is rubbish).

Wasn't sure if this was just waiting for the next update to fix, but the Thursday Pussy Parlure time for Far Too Loud looks like there's an am/pm mixup?

website has it...

Dave Seaman 01:30 03:00 Pussy Parlure Friday

Far Too Loud 12:15 01:30 Pussy Parlure Friday

DC Breaks 23:30 12:15 Pussy Parlure Thursday

Nero 22:20 23:30 Pussy Parlure Thursday

I see Mos Def is now listed as not headlining West Holts on the Friday, any word on this? Doesn't seem to be any change on the official site.

Really hope it's true though as Gorillaz and Mos Def is a horrible clash and this would get rid of that (but then it's be Mos vs Hot Chip, the clashes never end!)

Edited by Zacko

I see Mos Def is now listed as not headlining West Holts on the Friday, any word on this? Doesn't seem to be any change on the official site.

Really hope it's true though as Gorillaz and Mos Def is a horrible clash and this would get rid of that (but then it's be Mos vs Hot Chip, the clashes never end!)

let me say this in advance.

cheers Halvin for your amazing work, every year you come up with the goods, and this year has been no different

cant wait to see and play with the finished Clashfinder

Bloody hell it worked.

If anyone thinks that's to long a post - I'll delete it.

But it just makes you appreciate all the hard work it must take for Hlavin to sort it all out and enter each bit of data into a table.

Hats off to Halvin. He shouldn't have to go to the bar at all at the meets.

Bloody hell it worked.

If anyone thinks that's to long a post - I'll delete it.

But it just makes you appreciate all the hard work it must take for Hlavin to sort it all out and enter each bit of data into a table.

Hats off to Halvin. He shouldn't have to go to the bar at all at the meets.

If anyone quotes that post they deserve to be slayed.

I've checked all the artists I selected for the Clashfinder and they all correspond perfectly to the times on the Glasto site. Top work Halvin. I only found out the other day that you could deselect stages with selected acts on so that the stage only appears when you've actually clicked on one of the acts. Bloody genius I tell you.