Clashfinder 2010

Guest halvin

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micachu says she's playing Queens Head on Thursday at 8pm on her MySpace & I've heard independently this is the case.

The official lineup and Halvins excellent clashfinder make no mention of this change, so it may not happen (but I'd be delighted if it does)

Micachu says she's playing Queens Head on Thursday at 8pm on her MySpace & I've heard independently this is the case.

The official lineup and Halvins excellent clashfinder make no mention of this change, so it may not happen (but I'd be delighted if it does)

She's on at 21:00 and Local Natives have moved up to the empty 23:00 slot. Thank you to whoever got the man in the know to contact me. :)

By the way, I've been told that a slightly tweaked list of times will be sent to me on Monday morning. Hopefully that'll be the last revision.

This is one of those 'ta dah!' moments. Anyone who wants to highlight specific appearances of acts can now do so (in fact, it's now the default behaviour). You can select whether to 'Highlight One' or 'Highlight All' in the top right corner.

I've also made the highlight controls sticky so that they retain their states between visits, the same as the collapsed/expanded state of the message boxes at the top (the Print Advisory, Recommendations and the rest). Um, come to think of it, I might not have mentioned that you can shrink those boxes -- just click the titles.

Are you using a different computer? Have your cookies been cleared? If you know how to view your cookies, can you let me know the first six characters in your 'uid' cookie (make sure you miss a couple of characters off the end)?

eta: no, none of the recent changes should have caused a problem. It's working for me.

Halvin, I was going to print it off this evening. Can you let slip any info on how much the times or which areas are are going to be tweaked tomorrow?

Regards :)

Edited by whisty

I genuinely don't have the info this time, sorry. I think that the 10 main stages are pretty much set. I hope to get times for the Free University of Glastonbury, Igloo, Avalon Café on Wednesday and Experimental Soundfield Dance on Thursday and Sunday because those are the bits that I'm missing.

Edited by incident

You mean this?

See the problem?

I hadn't noticed that the Greenpeace times had appeared and that we've now got Bimble Inn info. I'll try to add them tomorrow, although I'll probably wait and see what I get from Glasto. Trouble is, I just get a spreadsheet without any indication of what's changed and it's an enormous pain in the arse to go through line-by-line playing spot the difference.