Clashfinder 2010

Guest halvin

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again for the brilliant work halvin. Any idea why Revision M finishes at 3.30am when the previous one went onto nearly 6.00am?

I'm trying to convince myself that I'll manage to stay out later this year and need info till daybreak!

Hi all - just to let you know, there is a typo in the Sunday line-up. The Widowmaker's stage times are 11.55 - 12.35, confirmed by Glade Stage Manager Mark Parsons. Someone put it wrong on here and the FB page. This is in the process of being changed.

So it should read:

The Widowmaker 11.55 - 12.35

Somewhere Between Here and the Stereo 11.30 - 11.50

Cheers :)

It finishes at 4am because I've set that as the default. Go to Customise your Clashfinder and set the end time you want, or set it to auto to automatically span to fit all the acts on all the stages you've got displayed.
Edited by godders1966

Fantastic work halvin, but no offence I hope you're wrong about either the National or Stornoway's times, the 2 bands that I'm probably most looking forward to and both have nearly exactly the same settimes :(

Edited by ollyh

Ah bugger.

I only came on this to ask if you were 100% Miike Snow were playing the John Peel and not the special guests on the park (As Neil has said).

Now I've seen the amount of clashes that have all of a sudden came about.

Anyway Miike Snow how confident they are playing John Peel?

Edit- Fantastic work as usual by the way. You're clashfinder has done me proud the past 2years.

Edited by 1mills

Cheers Halvin - absolutely love your Clashfinder.

Could someone help me though please?

I'm using Safari and the print preview is just 2 blank pages even with "print backgrounds" set on....

(Not that I'd dream of printing it yet!!)

Thanks

Cheers Halvin - absolutely love your Clashfinder.

Could someone help me though please?

I'm using Safari and the print preview is just 2 blank pages even with "print backgrounds" set on....

(Not that I'd dream of printing it yet!!)

Thanks

Edited by halvin