Drugs at Glasto

Guest Glasto-Virgin

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there's a plan. But in all seriousness I'm going pretty sober at this years festival, it being my first and I want to remember it all. And of course i cant imagine being served there because I'm only 16 and will be a month short of 17 when I'm at the festival

how far underage? can you get served in pubs?

though to be honest, i reckon only a really arsey security bod would care about that. worst they'd do is take it off you, and i'm not sure if they legally can do that.

Edited by cejx

Once you enter the grounds they can do what they wish

as per http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/info...MS___CONDITIONS

You may be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched.

the Police can also pour any alcohol away if they spot you drinking as your under age.{ not nearly 17 - your 16 and even if you were nearly 18 it does not matter }

the drug sniffer dogs are going to love you.

Don't worry about the booze, you'll get it on to the site no problem, even if you were unlucky enough to get searched then just co-operate and they probably won't even question your age. Once on-site no one will bother you at all, especially the police unless you're making a complete arse of yourself right in front of them. I don't advocate it and sure as hell never did it, it being illegal and all :P but you could possibly be served at the bars as long as you don't look 10 as they rarely ID (even though they get stricter each year), this can jeopardise various licenses and other intricacies so eerh don't do it :P

There are no sniffer dogs on site, though if you come by train I hear there are some at Castle Cary