Drugs at Glasto

Guest Glasto-Virgin

I'm becoming a freeman, that means i cannot actually be taken to court and if arrested i can claim money back for my troubles. And of course I understand the law there is the same as anywhere else.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its interesting all this "Freeman" bollox.

Freemen like to think that they cant be taken to court and dont accept that their birthday is their birthday, its just hearsay - its a date their parents or whoever told them was the day they were born.

Freemen also believe that they can impose charges on people through some rubbish made up bollox however, if you do not chose to abide by the law of the land imposed by the government then if, for instance, a freeman told me that because i hadn't responded to there stupid request within 30 days. Who is going to pursue me for that money??

Surely you cant sue me and take me to court because then you would have to abide by very laws you are refusing to conform to.

Hmmm. Whatever.

'Help Help I'm being repressed...

Bloody peasants!' :P

mphg-peasants.png

Edited by LusciousLucy

I do respect GW hes doing a job and a good one at that I was just stating that people will get through will get a drink etc.

And GV you realy need to grow up a bit do as you wish and as you even stated your not even bringing drugs to glasto so this thread is pointless apart from making you look like a penis.

Don't worry about the booze, you'll get it on to the site no problem, even if you were unlucky enough to get searched then just co-operate and they probably won't even question your age. Once on-site no one will bother you at all, especially the police unless you're making a complete arse of yourself right in front of them. I don't advocate it and sure as hell never did it, it being illegal and all :P but you could possibly be served at the bars as long as you don't look 10 as they rarely ID (even though they get stricter each year), this can jeopardise various licenses and other intricacies so eerh don't do it :P

There are no sniffer dogs on site, though if you come by train I hear there are some at Castle Cary

It is possible that in the future we may have to change the way we ID people - there is a experiment running at the Reading Festival where people have to produce a passport or driving Licence in order to get a 18 wrist band but this has to be done in a special tent so people have to queue up before they reach the bar - they may impose extra conditions so only people with a wrist band will get served - the ides is to cut down the delay that is caused just now by checking ID's at the bar.

We have to work with the Council as that is the only way Glastonbury will survive another forty years

They tried that at the Trowbridge Pump where I worked last year and it seemed to work well. As G-W says, the local authorities are getting very hot on under age sales and festivals have got to be super careful,

• 3 weeks later...