Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

My son came home from hospital after successfully having two tumours removed. Best Mothers Day present I could ask for. :P

He has been amazing and taken it all in his stride. And as a 13 year old is most happy about no school til after Easter :P

Happy Mothers day to all other efest mums.

Thats great news! :P

I'm happy coz I've got loads of fun stuff coming up, going to Turkey for a week, got a hen night, wedding then 3 festivals.

And ive lost 3lbs this week :P

'Tis Mother's Day - I have lovely daffodils from minime, and my own lovely Mumsy will be here soon for dinner! Also, ManU won, which doesn't particularly make me happy but it means minime will NOT be a moody 15 year old when he gets home from the match... and THAT makes me VERY happy!

YEAH!!!

After nearly a 2 month wait (and 2 cold winters without any heating) I am having the central heating fitted. Just in the nick of time, as it means the landlord can't raise the rent for 2 years :P

What have you been doing? Wooly Jumpers and a hot water bottle?

What have you been doing? Wooly Jumpers and a hot water bottle?

Essentially yes. We have 2 oil filled electric radiators that we have been using in my sons room and the living room at a cost of over 45 to 50 quid a week. Even then they only made the rooms feel warmer than a fridge

Blankets. I'm guessing. Based purely on a blanket incident @ Bearded Theory.

Oh, yes :P

and feather duvets.

You do not need to lose weight. You are lovely as you are :P

aw thanks rufus! I know im by no means obese or anything, but I am overweight and want to stop eating so much shit for health reasons as well as for vanity.

Not saying its just health reasons tho, I'm a bridesmaid in 12 weeks and I want to look my best in the pics :P

I'm glad someone brought back this thread again :P

I'm really happy that it's sunny and that I can FINALLY walk out with just a hoodie on and no extra layers. Even though things have gone a bit shit recently and everything seems to be unlucky for me atm I'm still optimistic and keeping up a happy vibe :P

Really glad you've getting central heating now Rufus, must have been a relief to hear the news :P