Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

I had an absolutely amazing day out yesterday, got to sit in a beer garden for the first time this year, went round a few pubs, had a nice pizza for dinner, tried Crabbies alcoholic Ginger Beer and loved it and then went to see Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip who were amazing. :P

because you know he will being dying to go to an aussie themed pub!

If I went to america, and was taken to a "The Red Lion" in chicago, I would refuse to talk to them for the rest of the trip!

Exactly :P I'm also guessing The Red Lion in Chicago is a slightly more pleasant place than Walkabout in Blackpool on a Saturday night.

Wow, the lads fitting my heating have finished for the day :P Tomorrow I have it all planned out. They leave, I put the heating on full and just lounge around in my pants for the rest of the day and night.

Mind, I have been doing that anyway, but without the heat :P

f**k sitting about in your pants. even in the summer i'd be freezing.

I went for a hair cut at a barbers this morning. The first time in 10 years and the second in nearly 20 years. I either let it grow or shave it off.

Anywhoo. £5!!!!!!!

I had to ask if it was pensioners day or something, but no it wasn't. 5 quid for a hair cut!! I will start saving for my next one in 10 years time :P

and he said my hair was thick. Well I think that is what he said :P

I've got an absolute cracking day planned tommorow.... Going swimming for an hour with Explorers then going to see my mates band The Jack Mack Experience at The Malt Shovel!

Havn't been this happy in ages :P :P :P

The Malt Shovel does live music? Cool. I'll be in there on Saturday!

Anyway - my happy news - my nan arrived at my mum and dad's house last night, so I popped over to see her. The first visit she's had since I got married in 2007.

She was really well, very upbeat and looking forward to our weekend with the family down south.

I'm really proud of her. ;)

The Malt Shovel does live music? Cool. I'll be in there on Saturday!

Anyway - my happy news - my nan arrived at my mum and dad's house last night, so I popped over to see her. The first visit she's had since I got married in 2007.

She was really well, very upbeat and looking forward to our weekend with the family down south.

I'm really proud of her. :P

Nice one mate.

I hope you tell her as well, although probably she will shy away :P Old people eh??

Nice one mate.

I hope you tell her as well, although probably she will shy away :P Old people eh??

No, we had a good natter last night and she kept saying how she's trying her hardest and it's just what Grandad would have wanted her to do.

Then she told me she really enjoyed listening to Elbow when my dad had them on in the car on the journey down. The last album she bought was George Formby. I thought this was tremendous. She disapproved of The Beatles so I was quite surprised.