Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When paying by card at the checkout and the checkout person says "can you type in your pin please" when I am quite clearly already doing so. Little things like this annoy me, and make me a bitter little bastard.

Edited by _rachelbon

The ammount of shit music "featuring" other shit music in the charts. Six tracks in the top ten alone and all f**king abysmal.

Also the fact Radio 1 seem to think that people car so much about the charts that they put on a chart mid week to tell you where songs are at the moment. load of pish.

The ammount of shit music "featuring" other shit music in the charts. Six tracks in the top ten alone and all f**king abysmal.

Also the fact Radio 1 seem to think that people car so much about the charts that they put on a chart mid week to tell you where songs are at the moment. load of pish.

Yeah so do i - i have a little collection of my most enjoyable gig tickets, but my other half lost two Sonisphere Switzerland tickets recently and we had to buy two more - an expensive mistake! so i decided it would be better to keep them nice and safe on the interweb. :D

This is a problem that anyone with glasses usually has to endure from moronic no-glasses types.

If you have glasses, suddenly you somehow resemble Harry Potter AND Jeff Goldblum AND Clark Kent. Usually in these situations I like to fire back their lookalike-logic right back at them; if they're balding a bit I say they look a bit like Karl Pilkington, if they're fat I say they look a bit like Eamon Holmes, if they're short then I say they look a bit like Warwick Davis, if they have a massive arse then I say they look a bit like Station from Bill And Ted's Bogus Journey.

1. Being trapped in a lift for 1 1/2 hours, especially when this happens 45 mins before you're due to leave work as you come into work early to leave early and to escape I had to climb through the shaft and managed to rip the back of my shirt leaving a nasty cut on my back too.

2. Less than a hour before the gig you mate texts you his girlfriend and him are having a fight so they can't make it and you then start texting everyone I know if they fancy going to a free gig but everyone says no. And then standing outside the venue with a carboard tix 4 sale sign like a loser tout.

3. Meeting a crazy 20 something skank who's boyfriend is 60+ and in less than a 5 min conversation she started (I can't get literally 2 words out before she rants and closes me off everytime I try to speak) accuses me of being an italian small-dicked cokehead nobody who is desperately trying to f**k her also her boyfriend the pensioner is famous (but "only round here"?) unlike me, all of which is bullshit and I have no idea how she came to this conclusion. After deciding she's crazy and can't be arsed talking to her I walk off and she starts shouting at me to go back with the other cokeheads then. I later get talking to someone who tells me she started screaming at people in the smoking area to be quiet as she was on the phone and then left in a strop.

But everthing was worth it in the end I get talking to the frontman of my favourite band and even got a hugged off him and then enjoyed a brilliant show.

1. Being trapped in a lift for 1 1/2 hours, especially when this happens 45 mins before you're due to leave work as you come into work early to leave early and to escape I had to climb through the shaft and managed to rip the back of my shirt leaving a nasty cut on my back too.