Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Oasis has many medicinal applications.

'Cigarrettes And Alcohol' - Smoking Addicts/AA groups.

'Morning Glory' - Impotence

'Listen Up' - Deaf

'Hung in a bad place' - Androgyny

'Going Nowhere' - Paralysis

'D'You Know What I Mean?' - Mentally Incompetant.

'The Importance of Being Idle' - Obesity

'Go Let It Out' - Bulemia

'Those Swollen Hand Blues' - Rapism

Unscheduled 7 hours of epos training, the last 4 of which were a pretty harsh form of spreadsheet related torture.

Then getting told by everyone else in attendance at the end - "smoggy I hope you got all that because weve all been fast asleep"

...cries

Packing for an overnight at a posh health spa :angry:

For a festival it's fine cos I've a list and everything get put into my big 75L rucksack but an overnight it is a different kettle of fish for me. Right now I'm trying to fit a smart pair of trousers, shirt and shoes (a requirement for dinner seemingly), my gym stuff, swimming shorts, underwear, change of t-shirt and toiletries all into a small 28L rucksack and it's not going in :unsure: I would transfer everything to a bigger bag but it's only an overnight and I don't want it to look like I've packed my kitchen sink!

Packing for an overnight at a posh health spa :angry:

For a festival it's fine cos I've a list and everything get put into my big 75L rucksack but an overnight it is a different kettle of fish for me. Right now I'm trying to fit a smart pair of trousers, shirt and shoes (a requirement for dinner seemingly), my gym stuff, swimming shorts, underwear, change of t-shirt and toiletries all into a small 28L rucksack and it's not going in :unsure: I would transfer everything to a bigger bag but it's only an overnight and I don't want it to look like I've packed my kitchen sink!

People who stand still on those flat escalator walkways in airports! They're meant to speed up your walking, not to stand on like the f**king Jetsons!

Spastics!

Oh and this is really shallow, but I hate fat people in general. I mean actual fat people, like greedy fat people, because I don't mind those who are generally naturally bulky and big. I mean flat out lazy, obese people, who eat loads and do no exercise, and are fat purely because of that - the ones who can't breathe properly or can't do anything without needing to sit down every five minutes, puffing and sweating after going up a single flight of stairs. They slow everyone around with them down because of their space-greed. Any group activity is usually ruined by the presense of someones stupid fat freind.

At what point during the mini-coronaries every day should they realise they need to sort themselves out? Maybe the knee problems would have rang some alarms? What about the onset of high blood pressure or the billion other symptoms that their body is collapsing due to their creation of their own gravitational pull? Surely these people didn't just wake up and go "f**k! I'm fat! I also have a twinge in my left arm and my knees are buggerred! How did this happen?". It was probably more along the lines of "My knees are now really bad......maybe I'm overweight? MEH!". But surely you'd do something about it if you have to have a special belt on a flight because the 'regular' ones are too small. And they're usually really rude, generally. Maybe it's the lack of self-respect which generally means they have none for those around them either - burping, farting, slurping, talking with their mouth full, fidgetting in the cinema, and driving badly because they fit in their car about as well as a baby in a watermelon; it's almost always fat people! Maybe it's confirmation bias on my part, but I doubt it. Either fat people annoy me or I get annoyed by noticing fat people, either way, it wouldn't have happened under Hitler.

Edited by Purple Monkey

People who stand still on those flat escalator walkways in airports! They're meant to speed up your walking, not to stand on like the f**king Jetsons!

Spastics!

Oh and this is really shallow, but I hate fat people in general. I mean actual fat people, like greedy fat people, because I don't mind those who are generally naturally bulky and big. I mean flat out lazy, obese people, who eat loads and do no exercise, and are fat purely because of that - the ones who can't breathe properly or can't do anything without needing to sit down every five minutes, puffing and sweating after going up a single flight of stairs. They slow everyone around with them down because of their space-greed. Any group activity is usually ruined by the presense of someones stupid fat freind.

At what point during the mini-coronaries every day should they realise they need to sort themselves out? Maybe the knee problems would have rang some alarms? What about the onset of high blood pressure or the billion other symptoms that their body is collapsing due to their creation of their own gravitational pull? Surely these people didn't just wake up and go "f**k! I'm fat! I also have a twinge in my left arm and my knees are buggerred! How did this happen?". It was probably more along the lines of "My knees are now really bad......maybe I'm overweight? MEH!". But surely you'd do something about it if you have to have a special belt on a flight because the 'regular' ones are too small. And they're usually really rude, generally. Maybe it's the lack of self-respect which generally means they have none for those around them either - burping, farting, slurping, talking with their mouth full, fidgetting in the cinema, and driving badly because they fit in their car about as well as a baby in a watermelon; it's almost always fat people! Maybe it's confirmation bias on my part, but I doubt it. Either fat people annoy me or I get annoyed by noticing fat people, either way, it wouldn't have happened under Hitler.