Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

irn bru is minging!

i'm not too bad with meals. i don't cook the healthiest stuff, but it's alright, i cook nice food. i don't eat frozen stuff that often.

i would hate a detox. would rather just cut down and be a bit healthier all the time. i'd end up just being a pig when i finshed the detox!

For f**k sake, the computer system has gone down for the rest of the day but I planned for this in adavance and have been letting my filing build up for the last few weeks to give me something to do. So I go to the stationary cupboard and there's only 1 folder in there, meaning I've got sod all to do for the rest of the day now.

Double checking that your friend can make a weekend in Stratford upon Avon, then booking 2 nights B&B with dinner included in a fab hotel on a non flexible rate before getting a text to say she is sorry but can't make it after all as she has a hen night that weekend. Not really her fault just cus she changed jobs and tghe iphone lost her diary from syncing with a new outlook.

I can change the name on the booking though, so if anyone wants it its for 4th & 5th September cost me £189 and i'm happy to take £170 for it.

http://www.legacy-hotels.co.uk/legacy-thefalcon/index.php