The Streets?

Guest gooner1990

Have Skinner and co played before? Seem em at Reading a good 3 or 4 times over the years, also caught them at Exit fest a couple of years back. They really get the crowd going, and have a good enough back catalogue now to do a decent set.

New album due out early next year too.........

Maybe 2nd or 3rd top on the Other Stage..would be perfect when the sun is just setting on the friday night with a big fatty on the go!! :P

Did they ?! oops!! nevermind then!!

Nah Q-Tip headlined the Friday, Streets were before him I think :P

They were !

I thought The Streets were very good , but it did not seem loud enough , but then perhaps we should not

have stood within 50 feet of the Brothers Bar for ease of replenishment.

:P

They were very good in my opinion.

I thought they were very entertaining and the MJ tribute was very well rec'd.

Can remember the soundtrack of that afternoon/evening (whatever it was....!) very well, sort of....

All I remember is chillin out at the back of Jazzworld, singing and err.....dad-dancing, with my fiancee and also chatting to some very nice, random, and never-to-be-seen-ever-again people.

Oh, and drinking copious Brothers.

Actually, his fifth and final album is due out February 2010, so I'd expect a tour to go along with it :P

Possibly the last tour too though, as he's said he's a bit sick of it all and Computers and Blues will be his last.

Whether that tour will include Glastonbury is another matter, but I'd love to see them bumped up from 2nd JW to 2nd Other, underneath Dizzee perhaps?

Would also go down well in an afternoon Pyramid slot I reckon :P