faithless, faithless, FAITHLESS!

Guest Tugger2k

where did you get them from before friday? The presale link I saw on FB for gigjunkie pre-sale just said tickets on sale on fri at 9am.

Unless the pre-sale has now sold out..?

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a positive note I heard their new track on BBC 6 MUSIC earlier today during Lauren Laverne's show

Sounds a cracker! :P

Plus I think I heard her say it was available as a free download for limited time only.

But I can't see anything listed on the official 6 Music website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/laurenlaverne/mpfree/

Perhaps I mis heard :P

Anyone else catch the new Faithless tune & like it?

bump

wtf is happening...if orbital headlining other stage then are faithless on the sunset shift at pyramid b4 stevie.

bump

wtf is happening...if orbital headlining other stage then are faithless on the sunset shift at pyramid b4 stevie. nice

Jazzworld man. Jazzworld.

So the Orbital announcement certainly now rules out Faithless doing The Other Stage Sunday night.

But they could still do another night there couldn't they? :P

Also, I'm with Mikey on the Jazzworld & can't see that myself. Even though the Black Eyed Peas headlined the Jazzworld last year :P ... so ya never know :(

I thought I saw it mentioned earlier on this thread, that at one of the recent gigs Maxi said they doing the Sat night @ Glasto??? :P

So Sunset set on Pyramid before Muse would seem very likely to me.

Or could Faithless be Sat night headliners on Other Stage :P

(Sorry if another act confirmed/rumoured for that, as I've not kept up with the Other Stage gossip)

I thought I saw it mentioned earlier on this thread, that at one of the recent gigs Maxi said they doing the Sat night @ Glasto??? :P

So Sunset set on Pyramid before Muse would seem very likely to me.

Or could Faithless be Sat night headliners on Other Stage :P

(Sorry if another act confirmed/rumoured for that, as I've not kept up with the Other Stage gossip)

I would be amazed if Faithless would agree to play under Orbital, I could see them playing under Stevie Wonder though, that would be epic.

However would Glastonbury do that, how many people would leave the Pyramid heading for the Other stage, when Faithless finished. I personally dont think this would be a problem, but in todays heath and safety gone mad days, it maybe enough to stop it happening.

I would be amazed if Faithless would agree to play under Orbital, I could see them playing under Stevie Wonder though, that would be epic.

However would Glastonbury do that, how many people would leave the Pyramid heading for the Other stage, when Faithless finished. I personally dont think this would be a problem, but in todays heath and safety gone mad days, it maybe enough to stop it happening.