faithless, faithless, FAITHLESS!

Guest Tugger2k

Not being a fan of Faithless live...out of tune monotonous voice, tunes sounding nothing like the original versions and the infernal bloody bongo player ruining every tune...I'll be not watching them. Would be nice to catch a legend like Mr Wonder tho but will wait to see what else in on other stages.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are indeed playing and on the Sunday night, it does point towards headlining the Other stage.

I would prefer them to play under Stevie Wonder on the Pyramid stage in the sunset slot, hit the disco biscuits early, start to wind down a little during Stevie Wonder, and then chill out else where for a few hours before leaving site.

For me at least this would work very well, can not see it happening though.

If they are indeed playing and on the Sunday night, it does point towards headlining the Other stage.

I would prefer them to play under Stevie Wonder on the Pyramid stage in the sunset slot, hit the disco biscuits early, start to wind down a little during Stevie Wonder, and then chill out else where for a few hours before leaving site.

I'm another one who will be totally gutted if they clash. Faithless are the perfect festival band for me but I've seen them a couple of times and just couldn't miss the chance to see Stevie Wonder. Let's hope they're both on the Pyramid but I suspect not.

If and that's a huge IF they play. they will play the Other Stage, opposite Stevie, sorry.

Just announced a bunch of UK pre festival dates...

19th may - Olympia, Dublin

21st May - Brixton Academy :P

24th May - Doncaster Dome

25th May - Corn Exchange, Edinburgh

27th May - Civic Hall, Wolverhampton :P

28th May - Guildhall, Southampton

Just announced a bunch of UK pre festival dates...

19th may - Olympia, Dublin

21st May - Brixton Academy :P

24th May - Doncaster Dome

25th May - Corn Exchange, Edinburgh

27th May - Civic Hall, Wolverhampton :P

28th May - Guildhall, Southampton

WHOOP WHOOP

you know that brixton gig (1st uk gig for a couple of years) is going to blow the roof off

no sign of when tickets go on sale as yet.

Edited by MikeyB37

WHOOP WHOOP

you know that brixton gig (1st uk gig for a couple of years) is going to blow the roof off

Might be worth noting that there doesn't appear to be anything currently booked for saturday 22nd at Brixton too :P ... although they could be playing the Radio 1 big weekend creche festival then.

check your pm's :P