faithless, faithless, FAITHLESS!

Guest Tugger2k

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would HATE for them to clash with U2.. I really don't know at this moment who I would go see.. I am a MASSIVE U2 fan.. (sorry) but I LOVE Faithless, too.. I'm seeing U2 again this year in Paris.. but to see them at Glasto has been my dream..

Just gonna have to keep my fingers crossed for them to be playing some other time.. :P

Confirmed tonight at FAITHLESS SOUND SYSTEM gig in Leeds (which was shit by the way!) that there playing GLASTO in the summer!

Also confirmed by someone over on the Download forums (unless it's the same person of course :P )...

http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/tm.as...mpage=1#4447570

Confirmed as the Sound System or Full band?
Edited by MikeyB37

He said Sunday night on the DL forums.

So we thinking heading up the Other Stage

or on before Stevie with the Chems closing the other?

Personally I think it'll be the latter, but thats mainly cos I really wanna see the Chems close the other stage & I wanna see U2 & Muse haha

Also confirmed by someone over on the Download forums (unless it's the same person of course :P )...

http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/tm.as...mpage=1#4447570

I'm pretty certain it''ll be the full band as it's slap bang in the middle of all the other full dates.

<edit> Someone's just posted it on the Faithless forums too. Still not gonna take it too seriously til i hear something more official :P

anyone else put them on when they read this? :P