Ufc

just/john

first off - looks like the big rumour for a london headliner is a bout between Hector Lombard and Rory McDonald, if thats true - will be epic!

secondly - its nearly here

blank for copy paste

Faber v Saenz

Holloway v Stephens

Maia v Nelson

Jacare v Romero

Weidman v Rockhold

Aldo v McGregor

my picks

Faber v Saenz

Holloway v Stephens

Maia v Nelson

Jacare v Romero

Weidman v Rockhold

Aldo v McGregor

Faber v Saenz - Faber is always a safe pick unless he is up against a top 5 fighter

Holloway v Stephens - Speed and movement for the decision.

Maia v Nelson  - I'm struggling to pick with this one, it depends where it ends up, Gunner on the feet but I hope it goes to the ground to see how he does against Maia.

Jacare v Romero - submission or decision and he will finally get that title shot. Romero is dangerous though.

Weidman v Rockhold - Decision in what should be an epic fight.

Aldo v McGregor - I'm not as confident in picking Aldo as I was when the first fight got rescheduled, I rewatched Aldo/Mendes and noticed how much he got hit.  McGregor's straight left has put everyone away so I wonder if Aldo will take it to the ground where McGregor will be at a disadvantage or just fuck him up with those leg kicks but every time he throws a kick, McGregor will counter. I'll say submission win for Aldo.

How do we see Edgar/Mendes going? I'm picking Edgar.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

So Rousey has gave her first interview and she isn't changing camps and if she doesn't win she will be "done with everything". 

Rockhold got a haircut on the latest episode of embedded which means he will lose haha, every fighter that gets a haircut on embedded loses their fight (beards and hotels don't count).

0PRB5ej.jpg

She lost because she faced a better fighter who  exposed how bad she is on the feet. None of us realised how poor her stand up was until she fought Holm though. I always said Holm would win the fight on the feet but it wouldn't last long because Rousey woul get her down with the first clinch and it would be over, just like every other fight.  With Rousey being out for long, Miesha Tate should get the next crack, instead of putting the division on hold for a year, Rousey ain't champion now and I think she should take extended time off and not rush back.

press conference going down tonight with Aldo/McGregor, let the antics begin.

Thug Rose was sublime. Her gameplan was perfect, but damn Paige is tough - which we kind of already knew. Seeing her weeping a bit at the presser was awful. Putting that much pressure on her was unfair.

Sage can get fucked with his "Mr White" and his "Fightpass is awesome" bullshit.

4 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Unfucking believable. If you check my Twitter I said Aldo looked nervy on the walk in and called McGregor but didn't expect THAT!Not quite sure if I feel short changed or impressed...

Aldo always looks "focussed" during the walkout etc, but damn that was off the charts

4 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

I am still fucking raging Jacare lost but well done McGregor and I don't mean to keep doubting him but if Aldo don't get a rematch (due to bullshit ufc politics) then Edgar will beat him. He may prove me wrong again though.

me too on Jacare, I fucking hate Romero - the cheating, god-bothering c**t.

I wonder if McGregor would be a possibility for London in Feb? Maybe against Frankie. Might mean a change to a numbered UFC and a time change.

1 hour ago, t8yman said:

Aldo always looks "focussed" during the walkout etc, but damn that was off the charts

me too on Jacare, I fucking hate Romero - the cheating, god-bothering c**t.

I wonder if McGregor would be a possibility for London in Feb? Maybe against Frankie. Might mean a change to a numbered UFC and a time change.

London?