Ufc

just/john

he's always walked around at about 170 by all accounts, and I've read that in terms of career - he's actually fought more fights at LW than at FW, I read 12 at LW and 9 at FW IIRC.

The weight cut conversation is a long running one, some fighters cut 30lb plus, some suffer terribly trying to cut 15lbs.

Its a tough situation, and not one there is a clear answer to. 

They wouldn't let him do 170 this year anyway, that would be LW and FW on hold while he went to WW. McGregor has tough fights coming up with RDA and then hopefully Frankie Edgar, so let's see what happens with them first. I do have a feeling he is going to knock RDA out though. I'm done picking against him (not picked him to win a fight since Siver).

One thing is for sure, Dana fucking hates Conor now. I don't see him taking Conor for a limo ride down the strip again any time soon.

The way he responded to the point McG raised about the lack of belt on the poster was quality. And the correct answer.

I think he has a good chance of beating RDA, but damn it would be funny to see Conor KTFO and brought down a peg or two.

4 hours ago, t8yman said:

One thing is for sure, Dana fucking hates Conor now. I don't see him taking Conor for a limo ride down the strip again any time soon.

The way he responded to the point McG raised about the lack of belt on the poster was quality. And the correct answer.

I think thats all been overblown. I doubt he takes McGregor having a go at the poster department too seriously. Its business and he knows McGregor is money. One things for sure, the bigger these PPVs get, the more friction theres going to be over the Reebok thing. Fertitta comparing it to a school uniform didn't help either. 

Bit of a step up from 155 to 170 though!