Ufc

just/john

Cerrone, Diaz, Pettis, Faber all want the fight. pissed off with this news as it fucks up everything. If McGregor wins the interim title then he would face RDA at UFC 200. Edgar wouldn't get his shot until end of year, which means LW contenders won't get a crack until 2017. This was always going to a problem when your champion is in two weight classes. Of course none  of this is Conor's fault, I love how he never gets injured and is active, shame about his opponents constantly delaying the fights.

8 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Cerrone, Diaz, Pettis, Faber all want the fight. pissed off with this news as it fucks up everything. If McGregor wins the interim title then he would face RDA at UFC 200. Edgar wouldn't get his shot until end of year, which means LW contenders won't get a crack until 2017. This was always going to a problem when your champion is in two weight classes. Of course none  of this is Conor's fault, I love how he never gets injured and is active, shame about his opponents constantly delaying the fights.

it wouldnt be an interim title, thats not how interims work. I think he beats Diaz fairly easily, Diaz looked awful against RDA, his last fight he was very impressive, but that was after a full camp. We shall see, if Diaz does win, Conor will have plenty of justifiable excuses anyway.

This is the first time in a while that everyone expects McGregor to win so would be funny if he did lose. Diaz looked really good in his last fight but how will he look with a week to prepare? He would be wise trying to take it he ground (I say this every time McGregor fights!) where he would have a clear advantage. Media event later today, let the fun begin. Diaz won't take ANY of shit.

10 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

This is the first time in a while that everyone expects McGregor to win so would be funny if he did lose. Diaz looked really good in his last fight but how will he look with a week to prepare? He would be wise trying to take it he ground (I say this every time McGregor fights!) where he would have a clear advantage. Media event later today, let the fun begin. Diaz won't take ANY of shit.

Yep if anything more people will watch this now with Diaz. Defo fireworks later! Two loudmouths people want to see lose.

19 minutes ago, t8yman said:

I hope he brings the shit talk, ramped up to 11.

Diaz needs to fight his own fight, if Conor gets inside his head - it will work out bad.

A few people saying that McGregor winds his opponents up so much that they train too hard and get injured as a result.

Diaz talking about him here after his last fight.

Very interested to see how McGregor deals with someone 3 inches taller than him and with a bigger reach.

Edited by The Nal

I enjoyed the Diaz McG presser, it was kinda cobbled together in the gym in torrance, looked fairly "gangsta" in its presentation, and I even found Conor bearable. At least he demonstrated a kind of level of respect for the Diaz brothers. Maybe he felt that Diaz wouldnt be phased by his shit talk.

Also, got my top secret details for the "symposium" with Rockhold. we arent allowed to disclose the location, and it appears to be a decent event, plus we all get photo ops with LR, and presented with a UFC glove signed by him. Plus I get to discover a part of London I have never visited before.

3 hours ago, t8yman said:

I enjoyed the Diaz McG presser, it was kinda cobbled together in the gym in torrance, looked fairly "gangsta" in its presentation, and I even found Conor bearable. At least he demonstrated a kind of level of respect for the Diaz brothers. Maybe he felt that Diaz wouldnt be phased by his shit talk.

Also, got my top secret details for the "symposium" with Rockhold. we arent allowed to disclose the location, and it appears to be a decent event, plus we all get photo ops with LR, and presented with a UFC glove signed by him. Plus I get to discover a part of London I have never visited before.

That will be amazing. Really wish I was going to this event.