A Walk in the sun on the farm

guypjfreak

47 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Cracking photos, cute dog, have an upvote

Cheers old sons.. I'll pop a few more up Tuesday. We have baby Ruby tomo.. 

Thanks for the kind words.. I'd like to give you all one of those up things but only get 3.. Don't we?? Yep we do lol 

I'd just like to say thanks to slodge, debs and Dee, digger  for meeting up with us.... 

Edited by guypjfreak

12 hours ago, Mackem said:

Great shots - we've been thinking of pomping down in a couple of weeks but I've always wondered - do they not mind folks wandering round their land? Do the farm workers just wave cheerily? Where do you enter?

Might be a late by then old son.. Get down there ASAP imo really mad seeing the fields empty. 

Funny thing was There were two geezers metal detecting on the pyramid field lol.. 

12 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Great photos thanks for sharing! Can you just wander around the site freely or did you have permission? I went a couple of years back knowing there were public paths through the site but my map reading skills are shocking and felt like I was trespassing the whole time!

I went yesterday. I stayed on the main paths and tracks rather than walking straight across the fields and stayed out of the way of the vehicles and workers on site but was able to wander freely around the whole site - lovely! I didn't see any of the signs asking people to stay away. 

On 12/04/2017 at 11:09 AM, alc1 said:

I went yesterday. I stayed on the main paths and tracks rather than walking straight across the fields and stayed out of the way of the vehicles and workers on site but was able to wander freely around the whole site - lovely! I didn't see any of the signs asking people to stay away. 

There's no signs up in the festival but we saw them on quite a few gates around the festival.. We two kept to the paths and although we saw workers they didn't seem to bothered with us and we like you kept out of the way. 

They were having an accident and emergency drill while we were there.. I thought the bloke laying on the ground was just relaxing until the ambulance turned up.. My dog vedder ran over and gave him a big kiss lol.. They were fine tho.. 

Also did you notice that all new electrical power points are being dug in the market places.. Just shows the festival is there for a long long time cos that is a lot of work.. 

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

There's no signs up in the festival but we saw them on quite a few gates around the festival.. We two kept to the paths and although we saw workers they didn't seem to bothered with us and we like you kept out of the way. 

They were having an accident and emergency drill while we were there.. I thought the bloke laying on the ground was just relaxing until the ambulance turned up.. My dog vedder ran over and gave him a big kiss lol.. They were fine tho.. 

Also did you notice that all new electrical power points are being dug in the market places.. Just shows the festival is there for a long long time cos that is a lot of work.. 

ha ha of course your dog would be called Vedder. Ace

mine would have to be Mark Chadwick, which is why I'll not be allowed a dog

I am going on Sat or Sun to have a look, any idea on where to park? we're staying in Glastonbury, so we'll drive over.

Cheers Mr G

21 hours ago, Perks said:

ha ha of course your dog would be called Vedder. Ace

mine would have to be Mark Chadwick, which is why I'll not be allowed a dog

I am going on Sat or Sun to have a look, any idea on where to park? we're staying in Glastonbury, so we'll drive over.

Cheers Mr G

As acl1 said in village.. 

Just so everyone knows I'm never drinking again 

Have a lovely day. G

@guypjfreak it was you guys who were in the stone circle when the Mrs and I and 2 others rocked up! We were sat down having a picnic off to the side. Visiting the farm in all its greenery is becoming one of my favourite annual events. Did get toasted by the sun mind - should've put he factor 30 on but acted like a complete idiot