Site photos - possible spoilers

Squonk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Dillyblue said:

Thanks for the great and unusual pics Squonk. Things really starting to speed up now.

Any idea how many folk are on site doing the building?!!

I would guess around the 500 mark, but it is a big guess. Not all camping here either

1 minute ago, fur_q said:

:D

hows ws the weather been holding up onsite? Biblical storm in London last night & things no looking to great for you guys for the next couple of days. 

Look at that baked, dry ground under the Glastonbury sign.  The ground can stand some rain, don't stress.  

Also a few from this morning focusing on the Greenpeace field which is going to be fantastic.

2 weeks ago it was an empty field. 1week to go until showtime!

3 minutes ago, Levitz said:

Little bit of mud. How is it underfoot? 

Grassy areas are mostly fine, a bit softer now but only squelchy in the dips. Just had a heavy shower though so may soften further. Edges of roads are getting a bit churned up, but again, still early days. Boots fine for everything at the moment and may well dry / firm up back to trainer type conditions pre opening

2 minutes ago, Squonk said:

Grassy areas are mostly fine, a bit softer now but only squelchy in the dips. Just had a heavy shower though so may soften further. Edges of roads are getting a bit churned up, but again, still early days. Boots fine for everything at the moment and may well dry / firm up back to trainer type conditions pre opening

Yes, was just looking at Glastocam. Eek! Will be fine and bone dry next week NFR NFC

40 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Does anyone understand what this is meant to be? I thought it was a tribute to Lemmy but don't understand it if it is...

I'm probably just being thick :rolleyes:

Same as last year I think, the horns from last year seem to be in the bottom left of the picture :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Cian T said:

Same as last year I think, the horns from last year seem to be in the bottom left of the picture :rolleyes:

It's different. There's the blue wizard hat like thing and the silver bulbs protruding from the top.

Emily Eavis definitely said in an interview that it was a Lemmy tribute

2 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

Does anyone understand what this is meant to be? I thought it was a tribute to Lemmy but don't understand it if it is...

I'm probably just being thick :rolleyes:

I think the blue is covering an Ace of Spades, isn't it? But don't hold me to it

Edited by mynameismatt