EE winners club advert

sloseph

5 minutes ago, sloseph said:

Has anyone else had this page come up when browsing efests from their mobile 

I've had it twice now, it completely replaces my tab so I have to close it and then open a new tab 

Screenshot_2016-05-29-09-04-58.png

Yours is the 4th report of this in the last few days. I'm trying to get it sorted but it's the weekend. ;)

Can you please tell me

- what OS your phone uses (iPhone / Android, etc)

- whether you're using wifi or your phone network for 'net access when it happens.

- if using your phone network, which network is it?

... as these help identify the problem.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

Yours is the 4th report of this in the last few days. I'm trying to get it sorted but it's the weekend. ;)

Can you please tell me

- whether you're using wifi or your phone network for 'net access when it happens.

Thanks.

Also have had this. 

Android. Phone network is EE hasnt ce up with wifi 

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Can you please tell me

Thanks.

I'm using Android 5.1.1

I was using WIFI when it came up, it's EE WIFI im using 

I think the last time it happened was with WIFI too but im not 100% sure on that 

I get one that appears to be from Google telling me that my phone is 28% corrupted and needs repaired. Similar thing where I have to basically shut down chrome to get rid of it. I'm on Android 6 and it happens on Wi-Fi.

Also getting the M & S voucher scam message.  Android via EE wifi.  It first happened a couple of weeks ago and wouldn't let me go to any other website after efests;  clearing phone down completely seemed to get rid of it.  This time it seems to be confined to efests, but when I tried to google 'ee m&s voucher scam' it redirected me to the  scam message.  Creepy!

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Can you please tell me

Thanks.

Happened to me as well

running:-

Android 6.01

Chrome Browser

Network is EE

but also happened on WIFI

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Happened to me a couple of times last week., Thought it was the phone rather than efestivals so didn't say owt on here.

Android with o2. Hppened on virgin wifi. 

I'm o2 too but Sky Wi-Fi.

For those who have Gold membership, is this happening when you are not logged in and resolving when you are?  I've not seen any such popups for as long as I've had the membership.  (Also on Android 5.1.1, EE mobile, virgin WIFI).

18 hours ago, Spindles said:

For those who have Gold membership, is this happening when you are not logged in and resolving when you are?  I've not seen any such popups for as long as I've had the membership.  (Also on Android 5.1.1, EE mobile, virgin WIFI).

Thanks for raising this, Spindles.

Can the Gold members who've reported it happening please say if they're having this happen after they've logged in, or only before?

I've had the EE winners one several times over the past few weeks. I am on EE with an Android 6 phone using Google Chrome, but always through my home wifi. This morning I had a different one from "us.dvd-apps.xyz" saying I had a virus which included the name of my phone model. After that, I enabled Chrome's "data saver" mode which sends unencrypted websites through Google's servers for compression, which says it also blocks suspicious websites. Hopefully that will block them.

On 29/05/2016 at 9:44 AM, Dave_c said:

I get one that appears to be from Google telling me that my phone is 28% corrupted and needs repaired. Similar thing where I have to basically shut down chrome to get rid of it. I'm on Android 6 and it happens on Wi-Fi.

I've had this several times too and just happened a minute ago along with I've won some M&S vouchers

I'm on phone, Android using WiFi virgin network 

Edited by shoptildrop