Swedish Log Candles

Sawdusty surfer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/03/2016 at 10:01 PM, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Thanks for everyone's interest.... Am now waiting for H&S approval to decide if they are safe. If not they will not be available. If OK'd will post a new thread for orders, cheers, J

Seems H&S think they ere safe. Will post a new thread for orders closer to the time. 

Hoping to do a Tues delivery service to CV fields.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Just managed to break a bone in my hand and chipped a bone in my wrist.  In a cast for the next eight weeks at least.  Plans might be put on hold.  Drat. Watch this space. :(

Oooof, sorry to hear this. Get well soon, mate

1 hour ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Just managed to break a bone in my hand and chipped a bone in my wrist.  In a cast for the next eight weeks at least.  Plans might be put on hold.  Drat. Watch this space. :(

Bugger...that's bad news buddy :(  Hope it doesn't have too much of an impact on your Glastonbury activities. Was looking forward to the log candles too! Speedy recovery mate.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2016 at 6:01 PM, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Just dug this thread up to say I was successful in the resale so would love to order a log candle - and saw this!

Take care, hope there's a full and speedy recovery

On 14 April 2016 at 6:01 PM, Sawdusty Surfer said:

I've only just spotted this as well. Hope you're feeling much better and are well on the way to recovery. 

Fractured scaphoid, fractured ulna styloid, fractured triquetrum and chipped distal radius. Not ideal and severe tennis elbow in the other arm but still smiling and positive. 

Having said that Glastonbury could be a challenge, in plaster until mid July :)

On a positive note a couple of days ago I was able to put my socks on and do up my jeans and belt unaided. Interesting times.