Got a coach ticket post

sime

Managed to get a Wednesday ticket from my hometown of Southampton. Phew! It will be my 20th Glastonbury in a row. So glad I have hit that milestone. And I really didn't want to have to go through another Sunday nail biter... Never been by coach before so that'll be new!

I hope everyone else on here gets one on Sunday. F5 the booking page from around 8.40am I have no idea if this helps at all but I always do it and I've always got a ticket.

Edited by sime

I missed it last year for the first time in 13 years. Tried all the sales but had no joy. Got nowhere on my laptop just, but got through on my crap 3G Voda mobile signal!!!! 

There was 3 groups of us who all managed to get departures from Stoke.

God thats going to be one hell of a party bus.

GET IN!!!!!!!

Get the booking pages up from 8.45 (or earlier!) on Sunday and start f5ing. I used Firefox only with 5 tabs open, f5ing them all. Got through at around 7.10pm. I was shaking while pasting in my details. Still a bit shaky now...!

Yes, I should be about on Sunday too. I'm in Brighton (life modelling and art tutoring for a hen party would you believe!) but am planning on a very early return trip Sunday morning so should be about.

I just got my email confirmation. It's official now!

Hell yeah! After getting myself all properly set up on my laptop, last minute gave daughter the page to refresh on her iPad, thinking nothing would happen. I didn't get a sniff, and then it came up on her iPad ! Had to input all 6 reg numbers and card details manually with shaking hands...so relieved.

Good luck on Sunday to those who didn't succeed, I'll be around then to help out

First time in 4 Glastos that I've managed to get a ticket at first attempt, every other time have had to go through the trauma of resale or secret resale.

So shocked this time that I booked the coach for Thursday rather than Wednesday, but at least i'll be there

4 wednesday return coach tickets from manchester!!!! for my second glasto, so happy

3 of us got through to payment somehow

does the leader booker have to pay everyones balance off or is it individual responsibility?

Individuals... but if you group together you save on the see delivery fee