mik artistik

ladybird33

I managed not to see him at all! Can I even say I've been to Glastonbury if I didn't watch Mik Artistik? I did intend to see him at the Rocket Lounge but got there late. Did you happen to stick around for The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing? Amazing stuff, a real highlight.

Oooo, no I didn't I left after mik. I'd got there early and saw the band before and somehow ended up at the front for him. Felt a bit guilty as he had quite a following behind me but doesn't take any time to get into him. I spent the rest of the weekend shouting out plastic fox randomly!

I managed not to see him at all! Can I even say I've been to Glastonbury if I didn't watch Mik Artistik? I did intend to see him at the Rocket Lounge but got there late. Did you happen to stick around for The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing? Amazing stuff, a real highlight.

Yeah The Men were brilliant.

Haha. That was our accidental Mik moment as well. Straight from the Dalai Lama via the milk truck, a pint of full fat in each hand.

Spooky - was there with my pint of milk too - my hangover cure and prep for the day....

I heard "she looks like your mam" coming through the trees and found him.