iTunes Festival 2015?

Pothuthic

How the fuck do you apply for tickets? I've tried many times through the Itunes store and when I clock on win tickets it redirects me to a page to download Itunes latest version which I already have. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still no luck?

You might need the iOS app. That's how I went through with it.

Did anyone win anything by the way? First draw was meant to be beginning of this week.

You might need the iOS app. That's how I went through with it.

Did anyone win anything by the way? First draw was meant to be beginning of this week.

I have been told that chrome on windows now needs special inserted permissions into a certain file or something for it to work. The Ipod is too old to have an up to date version of Itunes on it to use it.

edit: After ages of looking I've just found the easy step by downloading Firefox and in the App settings you type in itunes, there is a name option called imts or something like that, using default itunes option with allow it to open on a normal pc via Firefox through Itunes Store still :).

Edited by thewayiam

Just read the T&Cs and there's only 120 pairs of tickets to be given away for each show on Apple Music?! That seems a bit low. I understand that there's other competitions and sponsor tickets and that but 120 pairs of tickets through the main entry channel seems a bit weird.

They'll probably give a lot out on Apple Music / Beats1 or through other competitions. Maybe some new sponsors this year too?

Did they just forget about this event and now they're trying to throw it together as much as possible? All seems really last minute and nowhere near the quality of lineup from the past couple of years...

Pound for pound it's probably the strongest one they've done, now they're not stretching it out and trying to fill the nights the best they can. Not to my tastes at all really (Flo aside) but they've got very strong acts including stadium fillers in there.

Just read the T&Cs and there's only 120 pairs of tickets to be given away for each show on Apple Music?! That seems a bit low. I understand that there's other competitions and sponsor tickets and that but 120 pairs of tickets through the main entry channel seems a bit weird.

It's always like that. Would think a some more go to sponsors to give out, another few for competitions an the rest are corporate partners or whatever.