Tickets in stock

A Guy Called Matt

Last year someone posted that they had received tickets despite having cancelled them and were wondering if they should try and use them - so it seems they do print early.

Bound to be some mistakes with so many tickets. A few years ago we ordered 2 Leeds fest tickets from see, we received the same set three times. Same ticket numbers on and details, ended up with 4 'spare' tickets.

Edited by craigb

This bit's going to make me nervous. Mine are being sent internationally and as I understand it, the tracking service they use only goes as far as handing it over to the overseas postal service (Australia Post in my case). The overseas tracking service don't recognise Royal Mail tracking, so then it becomes like any other letter. Thankfully AP are generally very good, unlike the shower of shite that is Royal Mail. But it'll still be a nervous wait. Hoping international tickets will be dispatched next week.

This bit's going to make me nervous. Mine are being sent internationally and as I understand it, the tracking service they use only goes as far as handing it over to the overseas postal service (Australia Post in my case). The overseas tracking service don't recognise Royal Mail tracking, so then it becomes like any other letter. Thankfully AP are generally very good, unlike the shower of shite that is Royal Mail. But it'll still be a nervous wait. Hoping international tickets will be dispatched next week.

Hi. Was Box Office collection not an option? Does seem risky sending tickets to the otherside if the world.

My goodness, I didn't think about that. I'm not so confident about the US Postal Service.

So you don't need to sign for them at all if they're international? Scary stuff

I toyed with the idea of picking them up, but like you, was a bit daunted with the logistics of it

UK TICKETS will be sent out by Royal Mail from the week commencing Monday 11th May 2015. Tickets will be sent to the address specified when booking. A signature will be required at the point of the delivery.

From official site under 2015 ticket info ticket dispatch.

UK TICKETS will be sent out by Royal Mail from the week commencing Monday 11th May 2015. Tickets will be sent to the address specified when booking. A signature will be required at the point of the delivery.

From official site under 2015 ticket info ticket dispatch.

Will start that week but it takes time due to the large number of tickets. Think it was the same time last year they started but just checked and my email confirming dispatch was 27th May

Yeah but that seemed quite complicated in terms of the logistics of getting from Gate A to the place I have to pick them up. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I live in Prague, and this year, like last year I have chosen collection at site, It was very easy, simply a 2 minute pick up from a cabin at Gate A, actually it allowed me to jump the gate A queue as the exit from the cabin came our at the front of the Gate A queue.

All you need is the credit card you booked them with, I'm sure if you were to call SEE, you could still choose this option