Confirmation screen, but no email or money taken...

mike46

I'm going to call see first thing in the morning, but just wanted to see if anyone had this problem before...

Yesterday I got through for two friends, paid the money and got a confirmation screen (with booking number, but I didn't screenshot). One of those got through seconds later and had the 'this registration has already been used' message - huzzah!

Unfortunately, since then neither has a confirmation email (or record on seetickets of an order being placed) and no money has left my account/been earmarked too.

Has anyone had something like this before? Could it just be See holding the tickets back and waiting for payment before confirming? I'm sorted myself but I feel worse than I did not having a ticket knowing that something's ballsed up and they might not get to join

Contact see tickets.. I found the money left my account then returned the next day. It takes five days to clear and then the money left for good (after talking to my bank).

I am overseas mind you, and I did receive a conformation email. But was able to request seetickets send me a history of ticket purchases (through their website) which re-sent me my Glastonbury confirmation. Maybe you're able to do that?

But was able to request seetickets send me a history of ticket purchases (through their website) which re-sent me my Glastonbury confirmation. Maybe you're able to do that?

Every see customer is allowed to do this. Stick your email in the right hand side here https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice

Apparently the card was declined (insufficient funds) which is odd as I had more than enough.

Looks like I'll be trying again for the secret sales

If that is the case you'll need to speak to the bank .. And if they confirm that there was no reason why the card was declined - I'm sure you could complain to See.

When booking any tickets, all you can do in enter your card details (assuming you entered them correctly and have sufficient funds) then the rest is out of your hands, and is between See and your bank.

Having spent the afternoon on the phone to See, it's going to be the secret resales :( Although they can see the order, there was an error and no tickets were allocated and nothing they can do to resolve it. I feel worse having failed for my friends than I did when I missed out in October!

Having spent the afternoon on the phone to See, it's going to be the secret resales :( Although they can see the order, there was an error and no tickets were allocated and nothing they can do to resolve it. I feel worse having failed for my friends than I did when I missed out in October!

This is heartbreaking. How terrible. surely the eavii won't stand for this.... take to twitter!!

That's odd. I had a card issue with Glasto balance payments not going through a few years back (2010), but See phoned me and we sorted it out. Payment went through second time, no problem. It wasn't to do with insufficient funds or wrong number, something to do with the way the card's expiry date had been recorded in the banking system.

This happened to me before, I didnt get an email for a few days and the money was still in my account. I was worried but I had my confirmation number. Anyway after about 2 days they did email me to confirm. Its probably just because of the amount of tickets sold on Sunday, there is a lot of administration to get through to confirm to everyone.

There is no way I would accept this, and neither should you. If its a balls up between See Tickets and the bank then they should honour the tickets for you. And I dare say they have a few in 'reserve' for things like this.

Scream loud enough and they will sort it for you.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, what a shame

That excuse is bullshit... no way would I accept that.
Get on Twitter and make some noise about how you've been messed about, making sure to include the @seetickets and @GlastoFest handles in each tweet.

Shouldn't take long for them to come to some sort of resolution.

I understand some people are reluctant to push their case on social media but for something like this I'd make the exception.

This is 100% their mistake and they are basically shrugging their shoulders.
Fuck that