Biggles Wartime Band

harriet

I've had the same reply from GFL. Definitely need to work on the Beeb now.

These are the main shakers and movers for the BBC at Glastonbury.

Executive Producer Mark Cooper mark.cooper@bbc.co.uk

Producer BBC2 Alison Howe alison.howe@bbc.co.uk

Producer BBC3 Sally Wood Sally.wood@bbc.co.uk

Producer BBC4 Serena.cross@bbc.co.uk

Producer BBCi Laura.Maguire@bbc.co.uk

Director Presentation BBC2 Helen Scott Hels_scott@hotmail.com

Director Pyramid Stage Janet Fraser Cook janfc@blueyonder.co.uk

bbc prod executive Stephania.Minici@bbc.co.uk

^some have caps in names, some lower case. I've written them as they appear on my list. Am emailing them all now.

EDIT this list isn't from last year and some positions may have changed, but most will still be valid. You can always try Google to check.

If you need any more PM me, I have the full list for BBC Production.

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the same reply from GFL. Definitely need to work on the Beeb now.

The BBC usually have one track performances by bands that are shown on TV in their gardens/prod/presenting areas. They aren't seen by festival goers as they are in 'private' areas. Maybe the BBC could be persuaded to feature Biggles.

For example

^some have caps in names, some lower case. I've written them as they appear on my list. Am emailing them all now.

EDIT this list isn't from last year and some positions may have changed, but most will still be valid. You can always try Google to check.

If you need any more PM me, I have the full list for BBC Production.

I learnt last week, to my utter bewilderment, that upper/lower case letters don't matter in email addresses etc.

• 3 weeks later...

On Jolly Jock's own Facebook page, there's some of his performance times. Also- and I shed a little tear when I read this- he and his wife Janet will be getting married for the second time during the Sunday Service on the Croissant Neuf bandstand at noon. He says they'd like us all to be there to witness it *snifs*.

So I'm going to be packing a box of confetti. I think this says a lot about how much the festival means to him. Bless him. Looking forward to this but it's going to be very emotional, Biggles has been the big highlight of the festival for all our family for quite some time.

Edited by minkitzka

On Jolly Jock's own Facebook page, there's some of his performance times. Also- and I shed a little tear when I read this- he and his wife Janet will be getting married for the second time during the Sunday Service on the Croissant Neuf bandstand at noon. He says they'd like us all to be there to witness it *snifs*.

So I'm going to be packing a box of confetti. I think this says a lot about how much the festival means to him. Bless him. Looking forward to this but it's going to be very emotional, Biggles has been the big highlight of the festival for all our family for quite some time.

Aww thats lovely. We will probably still be on shift then but if they let us off early we will be there.

• 1 month later...