Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, oneoftherest said:

Last I heard Hevy were talking to Brand New or trying to get Alexisonfire, but idk how reliable that source was as it was only mentioned in passing

Either would have been absolutely astounding. Not surprised they couldn't get either though. I was thinking they'd have gone for sum41 or good Charlotte if they'd managed to not cancel that is.

1 hour ago, Gozpot said:

Dillinger aren't nearly as popular as they once were, Sum 41 are probably more popular, if they're irrelevant then so are half the bands on the bill

Dillinger never had mainstream popularity. There as popular as they've ever been and are still at the forefront of their genre. Sum 41 are still dining out on their first 2 albums and the majority of people going to see them is purely out of nostalgia. Same as bands like limp    bizkit.

I'm holding out for Weezer, Dandy Warhols and Milk Teeth on tomorrows announcement.

Also, Jane's Addiction to make up for bailing in 2011...

Kerbdog have an announcement later today. Maybe they got their dates wrong and actually meant tomorrow. Love to see them on The Pit.

Reading and Leeds always get irrelevant bands but if they sell why would the festival care. SUM 41 sold out there tour so therefore in demand and that's what the festival wants.

I think now the more pop based V goes it'll get more irrelevant indie bands due to V not having them. Maximo would usually be more a V band but if R&L can get them in a small spot then why not?