Lineup 2016

Matt42

1 minute ago, oneoftherest said:

In good news, TDCC don't clash with Chillis

Would be glad, but Nas are now clashing with Chillis which is also shit. Also will special performance be headlining the NME or will they he be like a special at night or something?

1 minute ago, Gozpot said:

That's about the only piece of good news

True, these clashes were horrible, Good Charlotte clashing with either FOB or Biffy, CHVURCHES and Twnty One Pilots, Looks like Courteeners and Haim, which I'm not sure if anybodies upset about, but I am, and Sunday is just completely fucked up! Biffy, Fallout Boy, Vaccines and Asap, all clashing with the NME acts The 1975, Wombats and Cage the Elephant! This actually sucks ass

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, she bangs the drums said:

Not a great announcement for me, not enough to make me pay £200 + but will wait and see if I can get a ticket for £130-£150.

I may be out of touch on this, but how are Wombats 2nd from top on the NME? They haven't done anything for years? I thought they would be more of a 2nd or 3rd from top on the Festival Republic these days or am I missing something?

Good Charlotte is one of few bands out of announcement I would like to see but they clash with Biffy which is typical.

Didn't you get the memo? The Wombats are back. They headlined Ally Pally as part of their last UK tour.

2 minutes ago, she bangs the drums said:

Not a great announcement for me, not enough to make me pay £200 + but will wait and see if I can get a ticket for £130-£150.

I may be out of touch on this, but how are Wombats 2nd from top on the NME? They haven't done anything for years? I thought they would be more of a 2nd or 3rd from top on the Festival Republic these days or am I missing something?

Good Charlotte is one of few bands out of announcement I would like to see but they clash with Biffy which is typical.

The wombats absolutely packed out the FR tent last year, could barely move in it, also a completely sold out tour last year, they're still extremely popular. 

awful announcement for me considering I was going to get a Friday day ticket. only interested in Foals, Disclosure, Frank Carter and Hinds. hopefully FR get some good bands on the Friday like Magic Gang etc.  but not holding my breath.

whats noticeable is the amount of same genre clashes. The Vaccines and the Wombats? Jain and Courteeners? it's a real mess from FR, there's no genre definition it's such a mixed bag which maybe some will like but I certainly don't.

1 minute ago, RedBalloon said:

awful announcement for me considering I was going to get a Friday day ticket. only interested in Foals, Disclosure, Frank Carter and Hinds. hopefully FR get some good bands on the Friday like Magic Gang etc.  but not holding my breath.

whats noticeable is the amount of same genre clashes. The Vaccines and the Wombats? Jain and Courteeners? it's a real mess from FR, there's no genre definition it's such a mixed bag which maybe some will like but I certainly don't.

I don't think the Vaccines and The Wombats will clash, the Wombats will more likely clash with FOB

3 minutes ago, dylangraham said:

http:///s/leeds2016/

Updated this until I got bored, obviously a lot of guess work but I've based it briefly off of last years timings too so I think it's semi accurate considering what we've got just now. Gives a preliminary idea as to who might clash with who.

I wouldn't bother doing one for Leeds.

If last years line up didn't sell, then this one sure isn't :D

You'll be on your own.

51 minutes ago, oneoftherest said:

They aren't gonna have them clash with Fall Out Boy are they, exactly the same kinda crowd

If Biffy are closing last at both sites then Good Charlotte will defo clash with FOB.

Either way, that announcement is woeful, solo Frank Turner on the main stage....well and truly fucked it this year. @Red Day be thankful you are going Werchter mate lol.