Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, #FreeComTruise said:

"Huge, very huge" Biffy news tonight on R1.. Tour dates hopefully, anything else and I'll probably be disappointed.

Could just be them announcing another single? Although it seems far too soon for that.

Edited by Gozpot

8 minutes ago, OscarEB said:

Is the announcement gonna be on radio 1 again with grimmy or is it just a twitter announcement?

If there is a god it'll be on Twitter. Grimmy last time dragged it out and hardly said any bands aside from Foal and Disclosure, i assume that was announced on there because of the Radio 1 style music of the headliners, trying to get the word out there a little more.

Just now, Gozpot said:

If there is a god it'll be on Twitter. Grimmy last time dragged it out and hardly said any bands aside from Foal and Disclosure, i assume that was announced on there because of the Radio 1 style music of the headliners, trying to get the word out there a little more.

Christ, just wait 10 minutes til it's on Twitter. Hardly an urgent matter is it.

20 hours ago, Gozpot said:

I can't believe that no UK festival has booked them, off of a comeback especially, not Download, Not Hevy (before they cancelled), not Reading, not Glastonbury, how didn't anyone get them?

I'm guessing that R&L went for them but they weren't willing to give them the money they wanted or the slot they think they deserve

19 hours ago, oneoftherest said:

Last I heard Hevy were talking to Brand New or trying to get Alexisonfire, but idk how reliable that source was as it was only mentioned in passing

Didn't the statement saying something about exclusivity and that was the reason why they were having trouble getting the final headliner. Don't think any either of those two (or even Sum41) would match that

9 hours ago, Gozpot said:

Either 5SOS trying to make themselves more credible or Don Broco trying to get more min stream fans to get more exposure

Then why get Don Broco?

5 hours ago, hamishrankin said:

We're talking pop here, the likes of Bieber, Lukas Graham are considered pop, DB really don't sound too similar to them. Also DB have just finished supporting BMTH as well...

Neck Deep supported BMTH on their last UK tour. It doesn't matter

20 minutes ago, #FreeComTruise said:

"Huge, very huge" Biffy news tonight on R1.. Tour dates hopefully, anything else and I'll probably be disappointed.

Please be a tour as then I don't have to go to Leeds

27 minutes ago, VinylDelusion said:

If only Frank Carter could work his magic again

Only happened last time because he was announced by Daniel P Carter the posted the line up thinking it had all been announced before realising it hadn't, i think we're not going to get a leak, ah well, only a few hours now anyway