List of likely bands for Rock Werchter:

Foo Fighters

Muse

Counting Crows

Coldplay?

Eagles of Death Metal?

Marilyn Manson?

Any others?

Among bands that already announced by other festivals around RW date, I think Alt-j will play and at least one repeat between Interpol & TBK. Rise Against and Incubus played 3 years ago so they are likely too I guess.

Is there any reason for the black keys? I know they've got shows for next summer, but felt the show was really dull! Would definitely watch interpol again, great way to finish the weekend.

Mainly because of the love Rock Werchter has for repeats :) I dont think they were dull but I was expecting more from them. Maybe it was the combination of rain, the anticipation for Pearl Jam and the fact that they were given just one hour.

Is there any reason for the black keys? I know they've got shows for next summer, but felt the show was really dull! Would definitely watch interpol again, great way to finish the weekend.

I agree with this. I couldn't wait until they'd finish....but a big part of that was because I was waiting to get in the front for Pearl Jam :)

But I think we should keep this list alive and updated....

List of likely bands for Rock Werchter:

Foo Fighters

Muse

Coldplay

Counting Crows

Eagles of Death Metal

Marilyn Manson

Alt-J

Interpol

Incubus

Rise Against

Limp Bizkit

The Black Keys

I'd add Slash and Deftones to the list as well, both acts that would fit equally good at Werchter and GMM.

Deftones have accidentally been confirmed for Der Ring when Kiss put the news about the festival on their Facebook page (according to Festileaks).

Primavera Sound in Barcelona hinted at The Strokes being there. So could be doing early summer festivals in Europe. Could possible be a sub or barn headliner? I would be very happy to see them there.

More or less confirmed for Primavera in the mean time.

Would indeed make an awesome sub or Barn headliner. And they've got a lot to make up for (last Belgian gig was 2003, despite being around during RW and Pukkelpop 3-4 times since then).