Game of Thrones discussion thread

bunique

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe season 1 with ned stark (and khal drogo...) but I dont think the best characters were killed off in season 2, 3 or 4.

Tywin and the hound are devastating losses.

Rob stark and his annoying mother? meh.

Actually joffrey died too soon I must admit.

I liked Rob Stark, was really gutted when he died. Also not really an important charater but when Oberyn Martell died I was nearly in tears. Loved that guy

I don't think it will be as good as it has been because the best characters are dead.

Then again, I've said this three years in a row and I've been wrong three years in a row.

Brilliantly put.

We really have lost some great characters in series 4, but there are others who we've barely had time to get to know who might yet be favourites in the scheme of things. We'd seen nothing of Oberyn before this series and his loss was almost as big a shock and loss as Tywin. I refuse to believe that we have seen the last of the hound, I just refuse.

As for Danaerys getting her kit off, good on her I say. No one's ever noticed that Cersei has remained steadfastly clothed throughout so why should it matter? Sometimes GOT fans scare me. At work some blokes were talking about it, got onto the subject of hot women and a bloke in his 50s started going on about Sansa and Arya, it was extremely uncomfortable :P

#teambrienne

Daenery's is bound to go soon. It's one of the more disappointing and predictable aspects of the show... they'll kill the characters who the punters don't want to die

it's 'brave' television... apparently

Surely that issue lies with the source material, not the TV show?

Daenerys is bound to go soon. It's one of the more disappointing and predictable aspects of the show... they'll kill the characters who the punters don't want to die

it's 'brave' television... apparently

Well considering dany, John snow and the imp are the most popular characters that's not really true...

I wonder where Littlefinger's accent will be wandering off to this season?

i never noticed this the first time i watched it but just rewatched it all in prep for the new series and jesus does it change drastically between season 3 and 4. sounds ridiculous in the season 4 opener

Jon Snow, dragon girl and Tyrian aren't going anywhere until the final seasons methinks. the rest are all cannon fodder and could go at any point