Setlist-based Spotify playlist

Brave Sir Robin

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Soggy_feet, Dixo, Babylon Sister, Perks and Clerkete, you are welcome.

Added latest self-confirmations/TBCs/SRs Van Morrison (although quite a lot of his back catalogue isn't on Spotify, annoyingly), Jamie T, I Am Kloot, Dillinja, SiriusModeselektor, The Moody Blues, Banco de Gaia, Alabama 3, Eat Static, Circa Waves, and Amir-John Haddad to the Glastonbury 2015 playlist.

Added Kasai Allstars, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, George Ezra, Grant Nicholas from Feeder, John Otway, Jovel, Stanton Warriors, Terry & Gerry and the Little Unsaid to the playlist.

BSR. How are you coping given the devastating news that Kanye has pulled his shite from Spotify?

Devastating is the word... Actually gave it a bit of a listen and it's better and certainly more ambitious than I was expecting, but still not my cup of tea thank you. Praying for SFA as Sat headliner in the Park.

Added Lianne La Havas, Nadine Shah, Isaiah Dreads and Glasto regulars Mad Dog Mcrea, and tinkered with a couple of others on the Glastonbury 2015 playlist.

Just passing on my thanks for your efforts. Constantly got this playlist on at the moment, already scribbling down on bits of paper the names of some bands I'm definitely checking out at glastonbury (clashes permitting).

Good to hear Keithy.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin

Added Eats Everything, Skream, Seth Troxler, Skinny Lister, Pangea and Pearson Sound to the playlist.

Couldn't find anything by Jackmaster on there (at least not the Jackmaster that's part of JESuS), if anyone knows of his stuff that is on Spotify please let me know.

Jackmaster doesn't produce, he only DJs!

Added latest self-confirmations/TBCs/SRs Caribou, Grant Lee Phillips (ex-Grant Lee Buffalo), Mele, Babyhead, Mik Artistik, and ETC runners-up Shields to the playlist.

Frank Turner had completely passed me by until I heard him on your playlist yesterday - now a bit obsessed! I've got some hours to put in before the end of June. Thanks for the introduction, and generally for your fine work here.

Cheers, and me too tbh. Surprised to see some on here talking about him as a possible Other headliner. Recovery is a good tune, not sure about the rest.

if Brave Sir Robin does not mind and people want I am more than happy to create.

Ha, go for your life! Of course I don't mind. Although it wouldn't matter if I did - I'm not a King...

Jackmaster doesn't produce, he only DJs!

Thought as much, cheers.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin