the big news?

Guest Luke Routledge

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was me who quoted Neil from the 2012 thread on this one, but as I posted beneath the quote, another way to read the post would be that it was a way of both announcing Sonisphere's cancellation and increasing traffic to efestivals' website. I'm leaning towards this point of view now.

Feel free to think what you want. I stand by my words, cos only I know what I meant.

And what I meant wasn't necessarily for today, tomorrow, or even necessarily any time soon. Just as with the Soni cancellation news, I know what I know, but it's not my place to say.

Feel free to think what you want. I stand by my words, cos only I know what I meant.

And what I meant wasn't necessarily for today, tomorrow, or even necessarily any time soon. Just as with the Soni cancellation news, I know what I know, but it's not my place to say.

surprising that Kiss didnt help sell many tickets and the faith no more day looked pretty good'

didnt realise til yesterday that Queen were due to perform with an X-factor winner singing versions of freddie mercury songs!!!

who on earth thought that would be work as a headline act at a rock festival???(sorry for my x-factor ignorance but i stop watching when the crap delusional one's are out)

Its interesting. If we were talking about a guitarist or a drummer or any other instrument, however fundamental to the music, the sense of rejection wouldn't be anywhere near this level. The only comparisson is Guns N Roses and its fair to say that those defending them probably outweigh those who would defend any post-Mercury Queen projects. Its all in the singer, clearly.

surprising that Kiss didnt help sell many tickets and the faith no more day looked pretty good'

didnt realise til yesterday that Queen were due to perform with an X-factor winner singing versions of freddie mercury songs!!!

who on earth thought that would be work as a headline act at a rock festival???(sorry for my x-factor ignorance but i stop watching when the crap delusional one's are out)