Croissant Neuf

Avalon_Fields

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

erm where's that come from ? they play the other bandstand .... not the one in croissant neuf which I also made the error of last time 

Haha I also did this. I was watching an act thinking they are going on pretty late here and then had to get my skates on. Be there from the start this time. Cider bus and behind I believe? Don't see them moving them.

1 hour ago, Franky said:

What the actual f**k????

No Showhawk Duo on the bandstand? 

Never fear they told me in person that they are definitely on the other bandstand on Thursday as usual and 2 other sets over the weekend. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Mr B is back! Get in!!

Good to see he's still going. My band played our first ever gig with him at the Bull & Gate in 2007 or 2008, think it was his first gig as Mr B too - he'd been a member of Collapsed Lung previously.

6 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

Good to see he's still going. My band played our first ever gig with him at the Bull & Gate in 2007 or 2008, think it was his first gig as Mr B too - he'd been a member of Collapsed Lung previously.

There's a band name I wasn't expecting to read (ever again). Used to love them. Saw them quite a few times, they came to my local uni student union quite a lot when I was at school. And then to the student union at the uni I actually went to. Always good fun

19 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

There's a band name I wasn't expecting to read (ever again). Used to love them. Saw them quite a few times, they came to my local uni student union quite a lot when I was at school. And then to the student union at the uni I actually went to. Always good fun

I saw them probably in 1995 supporting Senseless Things, they were good fun. They have got back together and played a few gigs recently.

8 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

I saw them probably in 1995 supporting Senseless Things, they were good fun. They have got back together and played a few gigs recently.

Pretty sure they were supporting Credit to the Nation the first time I saw them. 1994? Then headlining their own gigs after that. 

Back together eh? Can't see the demand being that high but good luck to them 

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

Never fear they told me in person that they are definitely on the other bandstand on Thursday as usual and 2 other sets over the weekend. 

Boom 🕺🕺🕺

9 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

2019.  We hot footed it to CN after Frank T had headlined Avalon to catch it.  Got there just in time and just managed to squeeze into the tent.  They were great.

Same. I ended up right at the back by the tent entrance. Can't see it being any less busy this year.

43 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

Pretty sure they were supporting Credit to the Nation the first time I saw them. 1994? Then headlining their own gigs after that. 

Back together eh? Can't see the demand being that high but good luck to them 

I think they only played a few gigs at small venues in London/South East. A mate of a mate who promotes gigs, mostly for bands of that era, put them on.