UK Politics

kalifire

8 minutes ago, stuie said:

Blimey I didn’t see the previous poll of 47%! 

42% is still good for this stage of the game. 

Redfield and Wilton swing around loads, their last poll was exceptionally high so this is just reverting back.

34 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Redfield and Wilton swing around loads, their last poll was exceptionally high so this is just reverting back.

Ah I see… makes sense. Thanks 

On 3/25/2024 at 8:38 PM, kaosmark2 said:

I doubt it, likely will just stay very quiet and have no idea of their hypocrisy or selective anger.image.gif.3966523e0a76e15bc4484b278adc36c1.gifimage.gif.3eeab42422802c0d0a583cbb5df479e2.gif

just like car drivers moaning about traffic jams.

or even green party members who drive complaining about others complaining about traffic jams.

Edited by Neil

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Owen Jones says keep the triple lock...so do I then...

Owen Jones comes out in favour of the tory policy of less pension

The SNP have given away how they intended to remain in power after the election. Theres been a survey on people's satisfaction with the NHS.the Scottish govt say that Scots are happier with the NHS than the survey says

( Scots are happier with their govt than the votes say). So the SNP can run the NHS to the same standard as the tories.

so much for doing better than the Tories.

24 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I'm not sure denialism works it encourages Israel to deny building materials to Gaza. And they need a lot of that right now 

5 hours ago, philipsteak said:

Just got around to watching the Tory London attack ad. Genuinely bonkers, even with the Penn Station footage removed. 

It's like something Chris Morris might have made.

they've done a sequel...all bonkers yes, but they get attention which is the point I guess...

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

they're going to get rid of NI altogether! As long as I don't get sick or need any social care or legal services or to travel anywhere I should be ok.

national insurance, not Northern Ireland...although they could get rid of that too.

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

load of codswallop 

he doesn't really care about local issues - best thing would be to carpet bomb uxbridge town centre.