UK Politics

kalifire

51 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Business will do that but as of yet there is no sign Labour will scrap it. Just guff from The Guardian on a day when the focus is elsewhere. 

Even if they do water down these proposals you will still refuse to admit they have just like the 28 billion thing.

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

Well this was a shock to no one. 

greens still polling at less than reform, no sign of a surge at anyone's expense.

3 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

When did the media start referring to her as Catherine rather than Kate?

A friend of mine got a Christmas card from them as he rents a barn on their Dads land. The card had the letters “WC” embossed on the front which made me chuckle. It’s obviously her official name and since then I’ve noticed it more and more in the press. So maybe she/he/they are wanting to increase formalities as he/she/they rise up the pile?

56 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

A friend of mine got a Christmas card from them as he rents a barn on their Dads land. The card had the letters “WC” embossed on the front which made me chuckle. It’s obviously her official name and since then I’ve noticed it more and more in the press. So maybe she/he/they are wanting to increase formalities as he/she/they rise up the pile?

she was never going to be "queen kate!""queen catherine" sounds much more refined.

56 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

So apparently it's fine to take money from the rich guy who said that looking at Diane Abbott made you want to hate all black women and that she should be shot.  

nothing extreme about that. 😛 

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

So apparently it's fine to take money from the rich guy who said that looking at Diane Abbott made you want to hate all black women and that she should be shot.  

I saw IDS trying to avoid that subject last night by saying he would not reply to hypothetical questions and laughing - right after being interviewed about the importance of fighting racism!!

16 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

It's more about the rights of those wrongly convicted than those who are obviously very guilty of vile things...............

Perhaps we could bring back the stocks for MP's that break the rules or laws?

Big upturn for the stock makers.

3 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

DOH!

Racists seem to be baffled by what racism actually is!

Much like greens often confused. ( Have they got their heads round nukes yet?)

7 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Sunak finally agrees that it was racist.

i was waiting to see if krmi, wasshername called it out - and she did, i thought it would get tricky for sunak if she did.