MEO Kalorama Lisboa 2024

alan_ts

14 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Very tempted to this. 

When do we expect the lineup to be announced?

Love Lisbon and love the past lineups.

Went last year  . Fantastic festival . Easy in and out and no ques at the bar . Toilets were hard work . unisex and no urinals . Apart from that everything else was great 

7 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

Went last year  . Fantastic festival . Easy in and out and no ques at the bar . Toilets were hard work . unisex and no urinals . Apart from that everything else was great 

thanks, I've read some review but I want to know who will play  😄 

edit: last year it was on Wednesday, November 23

Edited by alan_ts
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 10:25 AM, alan_ts said:

thanks, I've read some review but I want to know who will play  😄 

edit: last year it was on Wednesday, November 23

Their social media has just woken up again, so potentially something coming soon.

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2023 at 8:27 AM, Tigane said:

Since Massive Attack are at Bilbao BBK(same promoters of Mija Cajas and Kalorama)    and  were announced today for  Rock en Seine (in August),  they are expected to be in this line up

A line up mixed with some Rock en Seine names with LCD day at APE... this could be really good.

On 11/30/2023 at 1:09 AM, Tigane said:

Officially   only  RiR changed it's venue.  Kalorama is still at Parque da Bela Vista, until further notice

I am almost 100% sure it will be in Parque Tejo. The grass at Bela Vista needs a rest and the municipality needs to show that Parque tejo (20 million euros spent to refurbish) can host big music events

2 hours ago, Dudex14 said:

I am almost 100% sure it will be in Parque Tejo. The grass at Bela Vista needs a rest and the municipality needs to show that Parque tejo (20 million euros spent to refurbish) can host big music events

I think the same,  but until they announce that,  it is still at Bela Vista.    However i think they will be announcing soon, the first names and the venue, since this week they started to post some videos

If you look at last year's original announcement, too, some of the bigger acts e.g. Blur, YYYs, Prodigy were all added afterwards, so you'll probably get some more good names announced if last year is anything to go by. This year's first announcement has more names than last year's though.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

Finally bit the bullet and went for it . Five bands that interests me so far. Hopefully the later additions will be as good as last years 

Bought my tickets 5 minutes ago.

Considering it's only a first announcement, and a short one at that, there are already eight that I'd want to see already. Expect the rest to be disappointing now 🤣

But also looking at the announcements for APE and Rock en Seine, hopefully there might be quite a few more to my taste!

• Upvote 1