MEO Kalorama Lisboa 2024

alan_ts

The show I most wanted to see this summer is Sowlwax. The festival's producer organized their shows in Spain, without a date in Portugal, so I think there's a great chance they'll play there.

And, why not, dream about a night of Despacio?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, joselito said:

The show I most wanted to see this summer is Sowlwax. The festival's producer organized their shows in Spain, without a date in Portugal, so I think there's a great chance they'll play there.

And, why not, dream about a night of Despacio?

Soulwax I'd love (although that would be another act shared with Rock en Seine - if it's going to be a cut and paste, will Gossip play as well?).

Is Despacio anything special? I can listen to records at home 😉

Edited by bluenova

52 minutes ago, bluenova said:

Soulwax I'd love (although that would be another act shared with Rock en Seine - if it's going to be a cut and paste, will Gossip play as well?).

Not with a soundsystem that would kill you if played at full volume lol

Seeing Soulwax tonight for the 7th time, I think. Cannot wait, they always deliver

11 minutes ago, DDave said:

Seeing Soulwax tonight for the 7th time, I think. Cannot wait, they always deliver

But they won't ever turn it up that loud, so where's the fun?

Apparently I was at the very first night of Despacio, in the very same location you'll be tonight.

1 hour ago, bluenova said:

Yes, Gossip is very possible too.

And Despacio is awesome. I deifinitely don´t have the same records these guys have at home.

42 minutes ago, DDave said:

Saw them the last time in 2006... From Deewee, for me, it´s the best album of 2017, and the show is fantastic with the 3 drummers. 

1 hour ago, bluenova said:

But they won't ever turn it up that loud, so where's the fun?

Apparently I was at the very first night of Despacio, in the very same location you'll be tonight.

Correct, although it's been done up since and looks fantastic. Still not sure why I didn't go to that. 

1 hour ago, adequate8 said:

Any idea of who is doing what day?

LCD have the 30th on their site

Sam Smith lists the 29th on their site, as do Yard Act - but that's the first day of the festival, so I think it's more their website design.

The Kills on the 30th is the only other one I can see.

Suspect they won't be giving splits till day tickets go on sale.

Edited by bluenova

On 2/4/2024 at 5:26 PM, bluenova said:

Sam Smith lists the 29th on their site, as do Yard Act - but that's the first day of the festival, so I think it's more their website design.

The Kills on the 30th is the only other one I can see.

Suspect they won't be giving splits till day tickets go on sale.

Nation of Language on 30th too.

9 hours ago, Last_Exit said:

Excited to see who else they can procure for 2024, as there are some very decent looking line ups forming for All Points East, Rock en Siene and End of the Road in a similar time period, with already a few known crossovers. 

From End of the Road, I am not sure if we will get much more. In 2022 and 2023, I think that we had zero crossover. For 2024, we do have already Nation of Language and English Teacher.

From the headliners, Slowdive are out, I think (playing Paredes de Coura a couple of days before, as well Baxter-Dury and Sleater-Kinney). 

Idles might show up (but I think that maybe they will play Paredes de Coura too).

Maybe Fever Ray. Would love to have Sprints too. From the rest of the lineup (which has great bands), I believe that they do not fit Kalorama (but maybe I am wrong - José Gonzalez played last year, for example).

2 hours ago, red___90 said:

Have they announced when they're gonna raise the ticket prices? If no, will they announce it in advance?

Not yet. Last year, they informed that ticket prices would increase with the final wave of confirmations, in June (and gave some days to buy tickets at the first price before raising prices). Not sure if they will do the same this year.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if, in case of not being able to go, it would be possible to sell tickets for this festival through ticketswap, Dice or similar?

I was waiting for Cala Mijas instead, but seeing there's no movement I think I'll get Kalorama tickets just in case. If finally Cala Mijas announces its 2024 edition I think I'll switch to Mijas and try to sell Kalorama ticket

1 hour ago, LMDS said:

Does anyone know if, in case of not being able to go, it would be possible to sell tickets for this festival through ticketswap, Dice or similar?

I was waiting for Cala Mijas instead, but seeing there's no movement I think I'll get Kalorama tickets just in case. If finally Cala Mijas announces its 2024 edition I think I'll switch to Mijas and try to sell Kalorama ticket

Yes you can try sell it at ticketswap and since the tickets will get a price increase, there is a high chance you can sell your's

1 hour ago, Dudex14 said:

Yes you can try sell it at ticketswap and since the tickets will get a price increase, there is a high chance you can sell your's

Thanks, my fear was that there are some festival vendor platforms that doesn't allow you to sell it in ticketswap (Dice for example)

33 minutes ago, LMDS said:

Thanks, my fear was that there are some festival vendor platforms that doesn't allow you to sell it in ticketswap (Dice for example)

These are the terms and conditions on my ticket, if that helps. No name on the actual ticket.

A compra e utilização deste bilhete implica a aceitação das seguintes condições:
Uma vez adquirido, o bilhete não poderá ser trocado ou reembolsado.
Este bilhete não é nominal e pode, portanto, ser transferível. Apenas será válida a primeira leitura do código à entrada do recinto.
É obrigatória a troca do bilhete por uma pulseira nos pontos disponibilizados pelo festival antes da entrada no recinto.
A organização reserva-se o direito de alterar o programa do evento em qualquer altura. A Fever não está envolvida na organização do
evento e não será responsável pela mesma.
A organização reserva-se o direito de admissão.
A Organização e a Fever não podem ser responsabilizadas por bilhetes que não tenham sido adquiridos nos pontos de venda oficiais do
evento. Qualquer bilhete danificado ou com sinais de falsificação autoriza a Organização a recusar o acesso ao recinto.
O bilhete deve ser conservado até ao final do evento. Não é necessário apresentá-lo em formato físico.
Não é permitida a entrada de objectos que possam ser considerados perigosos pela Organização, bem como a utilização de câmaras
fotográficas ou de vídeo no interior do recinto.
É proibida a revenda não autorizada deste bilhete.
Este bilhete não pode ser utilizado para quaisquer fins promocionais ou publicitários.
O organizador e a Fever não podem ser responsabilizados por qualquer perda, dano ou roubo do bilhete ou de qualquer propriedade
pessoal durante o evento.
Os titulares de bilhetes autorizam a realização de gravações de vídeo e de som enquanto parte do público.
Este bilhete está sujeito às regras do local e às Condições Gerais de compra do evento e da Fever.

4 hours ago, LMDS said:

Im in the same situation.

11 hours ago, LMDS said:

If you buy your ticket until tomorrow (14 Feb) there is a small reduction of 10 euros (now on sale at 135 €).