Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

The listing has been removed from Ebay by the look of it.

I'd bet a very large sum of money that's because the person decided it wasn't worth the sh*t they were (probably) getting, rather than eBay removing it.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, incident said:

Realistically - zero percent chance.

It's a bit of a d*ck move, but that in itself isn't against their policies.

This is what I thought! Crap thing to do, but nowhere near ‘bad’ enough for it to be taken down. 

3 hours ago, incident said:

I'd bet a very large sum of money that's because the person decided it wasn't worth the sh*t they were (probably) getting, rather than eBay removing it.

I would bet a lot of money that you are correct in that statement.  I was 99% the way there to send a message myself. There will be people who went that extra 1%. 

13 hours ago, incident said:

If a user ends a listing early it still shows up. The only time, as far as I know, a listing simply does not show up at all is if Ebay removed it.

3 hours ago, Doohickey said:

Another (or the original relisted)  Glastonbury Tony's bar on Ebay. Same £5 opening bid plus £3.50 p&p

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335346746924

Finishes soon with no bids so it will be interesting to see if it gets relisted.

It's the same person (silverstone-sue), but they've dropped the price of the bar by £1. That's still £1.01 more than you can get it in th shops. And the £5 is the starting price!

Yog, I don't like to see you getting so wound up fella...

You will always get knobs trying to take advantage of situations but the reality is that the winners are people that are genuinely thrilled to be going to Glastonbury (even if they are not of this parish)..

Whilst I have entered 2 or 3 of the online competitions, I have elected not to drive around Cambs in search of chocolate, cheese and beer.. I have put my faith in the resale team for the first time this year and if it doesn't happen on Sunday, I will stop chasing..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

Yog, I don't like to see you getting so wound up fella...

You will always get knobs trying to take advantage of situations but the reality is that the winners are people that are genuinely thrilled to be going to Glastonbury (even if they are not of this parish)..

Whilst I have entered 2 or 3 of the online competitions, I have elected not to drive around Cambs in search of chocolate, cheese and beer.. I have put my faith in the resale team for the first time this year and if it doesn't happen on Sunday, I will stop chasing..

Thank you BlueDaze. 

You are right, in that I did get a little wound up. Not my normal MO. I'm normally too lazy to get wound up (as opposed to having achieved some Zen like state). I think that I 'knew' that me getting wound up was silly. It's probably what stopped me from taking direct action. 

I’ve just donated a load of stuff some still with price tags to Oxfam. I had a good feel of the bars but didn’t know what I was feeling for😀😀 I bought three anyway.

then I donated to Celia Hammond for the poor cats surgery. I’m feeling very virtuous 😀

3 hours ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Had my first ever brothers can just now and won a brothers survivor bag. Anyone know what this is?

An ok for a festival 30 litre Trespass rucksack with some bits and pieces included, all Brothers branded. A multi connector usb lead, small power bank, hand gel,  metal water bottle, wipes, lanyard and lip stuff.  Not at a bad prize.

2 hours ago, Doohickey said:

An ok for a festival 30 litre Trespass rucksack with some bits and pieces included, all Brothers branded. A multi connector usb lead, small power bank, hand gel,  metal water bottle, wipes, lanyard and lip stuff.  Not at a bad prize.

That’s good. Let’s hope I get tickets in a few hours so I can use it

43 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Good luck to everyone trying in resales this morning 🤞🍀🎫 I feel soooooo nervous 🫣🙈

I’m trying this morning too! So nervous I had to go for a run to get the jitters out. Made my best 5km time so hopefully it’s a sign! Good luck everybody x

49 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I’m trying this morning too! So nervous I had to go for a run to get the jitters out. Made my best 5km time so hopefully it’s a sign! Good luck everybody x

Good luck! Got everything crossed for you x