Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, lobo said:

No luck with brothers cider for me this weekend. I did finally get some Brooklyn in co-op but not confirmation of entry on receipt. Hopefully it worked 🤞

I haven't read the whole of this thread but somewhere got the impression that last year they gave confirmation, but that doesn't seem to be the case this year. That's a sh*t show, that is. Don't they 'know'!?

39 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I haven't read the whole of this thread but somewhere got the impression that last year they gave confirmation, but that doesn't seem to be the case this year. That's a sh*t show, that is. Don't they 'know'!?

It really is the most poorly organised Glastonbury competition. At least i enjoy a can of Brooklyn! 

11 minutes ago, lobo said:

It really is the most poorly organised Glastonbury competition. At least i enjoy a can of Brooklyn! 

Yes, it's all very odd. You'd have thought that they would have just used the same successful format as last year - if it isn't broken, don't fix it, kind of thing. Maybe there was a cost element to making that still be a thing, and one which some budget holder had kittens thinking about.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, dirtysteve said:

Vodafone competition is live on the app, 100 pairs of tickets in the hat, tap the reward to enter. I didn't win 😞No mention at a glance whether it's a one off or a daily comp.

Good luck all!

100? 🤯

19 minutes ago, dirtysteve said:

Vodafone competition is live on the app, 100 pairs of tickets in the hat, tap the reward to enter. I didn't win 😞No mention at a glance whether it's a one off or a daily comp.

Good luck all!

Where is it! Can only find things about last year on mine

1 hour ago, dirtysteve said:

Good luck all!

Now immediately texting everyone I know to find someone on Vodafone!!!!

Almost at the point of giving up with Cider/Brooklyn, the pile of cans in my dining room is getting daft now. Dunno if I can be bothered with chasing chocolate this year either 😩

15 minutes ago, Scarfur1 said:

I also think Vodafone are going to do something on their socials this evening…

they replied this to me this morning! 

IMG_4169.png

I do genuinely appreciate their social media interactions. I received a message from them last year and they gave me 2 tickets to see Lana Del Rey in Hyde Park! It was such a fantastic day and I will forever be grateful to them for the experience. Their social media team is decent! 

1 minute ago, Doohickey said:

Is the Vodafone  competition entry through the "My Vodafone" app? I dug out my old sim from last years ticket competition but can't see any reference to this years on it. I assume my credit has expired and stops me seeing the rewards.

So you can only access rewards if you've topped up £10 in the last 6 weeks apparently. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, angelin said:

Last year I bought a Vodafone sim if I can find it I’ll try but I’m not buying another one 

It wouldn't take my old sim account! It said it had closed so I had to order a new one. 

56 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I do genuinely appreciate their social media interactions. I received a message from them last year and they gave me 2 tickets to see Lana Del Rey in Hyde Park! It was such a fantastic day and I will forever be grateful to them for the experience. Their social media team is decent! 

Bloody hell you're a lucky rascal!

4 hours ago, thewomble said:

Almost at the point of giving up with Cider/Brooklyn, the pile of cans in my dining room is getting daft now. 

I knew I couldn't be the only one.  This is the majority of Brothers entries so far (109+), with another 40 unopened to go.

I don't know if its monumental stupidity or triumph of hope over experience. Or I just really want to get to the festival again.

IMG_1426.jpg

• Upvote 3