Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

17 hours ago, angelin said:

Do you think the cases will also be competition cans.

i bought 12 today but I’m stalling them as I’ve been off drinking for about a year since chemo it just tastes vile to me. I wish there was a way to re cork them so I could experiment with opening and different times.

I span the pull ring round so it was the wrong way and just gently prized it up a bit so I could see the code without opening the can!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, angelin said:

Do you think the cases will also be competition cans.

i bought 12 today but I’m stalling them as I’ve been off drinking for about a year since chemo it just tastes vile to me. I wish there was a way to re cork them so I could experiment with opening and different times.

I really hope they are 🤞 We’ll get some extra chances then 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

My local Morrisons doesn't have any competition cans yet - where are people getting them from? Any other supermarkets stock Brothers? 

Tesco and one stop  the alternatives for this competition . 

Edited by Crazyfool01

5 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Ah nice one, there's a big Tesco the next town over so will head there at the weekend! 

If you have a club card there is a saving on the three fruit-ish ones at £1.50 each. Which is a  bit cheaper than Morrisons anyway so probably worth the trek.

36 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

If you have a club card there is a saving on the three fruit-ish ones at £1.50 each. Which is a  bit cheaper than Morrisons anyway so probably worth the trek.

Excellent, I haven't tried those yet. I'm guessing they're similar to the old mixed fruit ones?

I've seen the Pear 7% ones, which I love at the festival so will need to try those too. Not in great quantities though, I remember going through a lot of those in the years following my first Glastonbury...

Won another case of cider on this mornings try. After a couple of close together wins at the beginning I now seem to be averaging 4-5 days between wins (based on the last 9 days so its a bit risky to draw too many conclusions from it).

The competition is open for approx 88.5 days, roughly 2123 hours. Divided by 310 that's an approximate average of 6.9 hours between wining moments. But thats on average and we don't know how the wining moments are setup (other than they have been predetermined before the competition started). If some are clustered closely together, as it seemed on the first couple of days, does that mean you could end up with a day with no prize is allocated, or are they spread out so there is at least a few possible winning moments in a day?

Dunno if this helps me in the slightest, but I'd better go and buy some more cans.

Edited by Doohickey
  • Upvote 1

I’m so so annoyed. The exact same thing has happened as last year and it hasn’t taken my codes on three of my cans saying that the code has already been used. How can this even be possible? 

1 minute ago, angelin said:

I’m so so annoyed. The exact same thing has happened as last year and it hasn’t taken my codes on three of my cans saying that the code has already been used. How can this even be possible? 

re read them they are tiny ...I had the same and discovered id typed them wrong 

2 minutes ago, angelin said:

Mine glitched the other day. It said code already used but a second later I had an email saying I’d won a case of cider. Check your emails just in case. I emailed support@winwithbrothers.co.uk because the claim form where you put your address didn’t show up.

Also agree with @Crazyfool01 they’re so hard to read. I find it easier to use the torch on my phone, makes it slightly more visible 😂

No I took a photo and enlarged but it still wasn’t having it. I will check my email though thanks. Is it worth donating anymore money for the charity draw I wonder? I’ve spent £30 I think it ends soon.

That’s so annoying. Maybe take a screen shot of the ‘code already used’ message and email it to them. Hopefully they will get it sorted for you or send you some new codes. I’ve put a tenner on the charity prize draw but tempted to do more.

31 minutes ago, angelin said:

No I took a photo and enlarged but it still wasn’t having it. I will check my email though thanks. Is it worth donating anymore money for the charity draw I wonder? I’ve spent £30 I think it ends soon.

I think if you're trying the charity draw route, just consider it a charity donation rather than something to pin hopes onto.

At this point in time, every £10 entry has approx a 1 in 2,230 chance of winning, and the odds on that can only get worse - exactly how much worse depends on how many more entries go in.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

IMG_2166.thumb.jpeg.2cb4ad07faa0dd26662dec772e011ffd.jpegLooks like there’s a Vodafone competition soon 🤞🍀

Hahaha this was in response to me shamelessly tagging them and Brothers 😂 99 days to go and still no ticket, getting twitchy now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thewomble said:

Hahaha this was in response to me shamelessly tagging them and Brothers 😂 99 days to go and still no ticket, getting twitchy now

I can relate 😂 My whole life is revolving around tagging Voda and brothers in everything LOL. It’s making me twitchy as well but we still have time. Good luck with the competitions 🤞🍀

• Like 1

IMG_2175.thumb.jpeg.3df17413f4e7f0ce51df8e301f26f205.jpegAnyone else having issues with the Brothers page? I scanned the QR code but it popped up with an age verification box I’ve not seen before. I’ve put in my date of birth but it doesn’t respond when pressing enter. I’ve tried rescanning the code but it still doesn’t work. 

I had similar problems when I was trying to enter on my phone, so I just enter through my desktop. I did get the age verification the first time on my desktop but it hasn't asked my since so I assume its put a cookie on my PC to avoid it happening each time.

• Upvote 1

Completely forgot about the brothers competition. Just been to Tesco’s and grabbed a few, wish me luck!!

when does the competition close? If it’s tonight it could be a long night !

Edited by lendan

1 hour ago, Doohickey said:

I had similar problems when I was trying to enter on my phone, so I just enter through my desktop. I did get the age verification the first time on my desktop but it hasn't asked my since so I assume its put a cookie on my PC to avoid it happening each time.

yeah same process worked for me. Looks like mobile version broke