Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

2 hours ago, Cream Soda said:

You lovely person, thank you SO MUCH x 🥰 Definitely buying you a drink when we both win tickets!

You’re most welcome! I’m really hoping to see a few winners from Efestivals. You lot have definitely taken the edge off the T-day blues. Also it says they let winners know within 2 weeks of the competition closing, my birthday is the 13th December so that’s got to be a good sign? 😂🤞 Tickets for my birthday YES PLEASE! 🍀🙏🤞

• Upvote 1

Just now, BillieBobs said:

You’re most welcome! I’m really hoping to see a few winners from Efestivals. You lot have definitely taken the edge off the T-day blues. Also it says they let winners know within 2 weeks of the competition closing, my birthday is the 13th December so that’s got to be a good sign? 😂🤞 Tickets for my birthday YES PLEASE! 🍀🙏🤞

That would be the best birthday present ever..

• Upvote 1

Bought a 3rd and final block of cheese for good luck. The competition window closes at 23:59 today.

I do wonder what the actual odds of winning are. They must be pretty remote but it seems quite a few on here (and socials) were struggling to locate it!

Fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

The odds of me winning if it’s at my local Co-Op are high, I’ve bought 4 out of 11, there’s one left. 

Trouble is someone will tell me there’s 1,753 Co-Ops or something…

There's over 4000. Sorry 🤣

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

YES! Haha it's safely stored in my burner. 

I've been using the pay as you go sim in my main phone ever since!  Still not won anything through the app, mind.

Just got a new phone but Vodafone wouldn't let me pass their credit checks for some reason. Reluctantly had to go back to Three.

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

We've got this. There WILL be winners from eFestivals. 

There must be a fair few competition entries between us... with 10 tickets available the odds must be fairly good for someone here to be successful!

Just bought my 4th and final block this lunchtime - now fingers crossed and we wait...

24 minutes ago, mario man said:

There must be a fair few competition entries between us... with 10 tickets available the odds must be fairly good for someone here to be successful!

Just bought my 4th and final block this lunchtime - now fingers crossed and we wait...

You don't want to know how many I've bought (and neither does my bank manager). But the local foodbanks will shortly be well stocked with cheese.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, mario man said:

I think some people may not have read the T&C’s as well, so may have bulk bought and scanned card once instead of separately.

When I was in my post T-Day panic I went out to bulk buy, so glad I couldn’t find any because I wasn’t aware they needed to be separate transactions at that point. 

Not all the Co-ops stock it , I went around 5 stores and only found it in 2. The ones I did find it in weren’t even advertising the competition either. Lots of positives to work in our favour, keep the faith friends!