Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

It’s back …. The worthy cheddar comp that everyone was after … 

IMG_7373.png

Wasn’t available in our local coops last year. Don’t know how far north it travelled. Think I might have to do a grand tour of coops from the borders to Somerset buying up supplies if Sunday doesn’t go well! 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Wasn’t available in our local coops last year. Don’t know how far north it travelled. Think I might have to do a grand tour of coops from the borders to Somerset buying up supplies if Sunday doesn’t go well! 

My app isn’t logging in at the moment so I’m not sure on the t and c s and if it’s the same purchase comp … hoping someone will enlighten us 

43 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

My app isn’t logging in at the moment so I’m not sure on the t and c s and if it’s the same purchase comp … hoping someone will enlighten us 

Just joined the coop , a quid for the card and chose a local charity for the benefits. Now just want them to stock the elusive cheese! 

On 11/14/2023 at 7:57 PM, BlueDaze said:

The old Cheese, Chocolate & Cider diet will be back again then...

I have run out of upvotes.

I tend to do the competitions that do not involve buying / eating food.* I do the competitions to see if fate would play a hand in my ever appearing at the festival again. I could have bought myself tickets (well - paid the deposit, anyway)this morning, as I got through to buy a few mates tickets. I actually got through twice. The first time I put all the details in and then it crashed. 

* - I did buckle on a few occasions and bought some cheeses. I donated the codes elsewhere - as that's not proper fate in my eyes. Fate's going to have to play much harder than that if I'm to visit those hallowed grounds once more.

6 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have run out of upvotes.

I tend to do the competitions that do not involve buying / eating food.* I do the competitions to see if fate would play a hand in my ever appearing at the festival again. I could have bought myself tickets (well - paid the deposit, anyway)this morning, as I got through to buy a few mates tickets. I actually got through twice. The first time I put all the details in and then it crashed. 

* - I did buckle on a few occasions and bought some cheeses. I donated the codes elsewhere - as that's not proper fate in my eyes. Fate's going to have to play much harder than that if I'm to visit those hallowed grounds once more.

If you are not already, get yourself registered... and if you get through to the booking page on resale day....There's your fate..!

because fate has it for me that I am not supposed to go.. I am supposed to eat cheese for no apparent reason

Does anyone know if I can enter this competition now? Or do I need to wait for a physical card to arrive

It says temporary cards cannot be used, but if I get a temporary card and then become a member straight away does this card become a normal one? I can't seem find this info on the website

21 minutes ago, Ebibibi said:

Does anyone know if I can enter this competition now? Or do I need to wait for a physical card to arrive

It says temporary cards cannot be used, but if I get a temporary card and then become a member straight away does this card become a normal one? I can't seem find this info on the website

You can download the app and use that. Good luck!

3 hours ago, angelin said:

Isnt this better than last years when you had to faff about with stickers? I hope the tony chocolate one is abit  less random this year. It was like a needle in a haystack last year.

You can’t give codes to others now which is a bit sad if you want to help out