Roskilde Festival 2024

jonathansoegaard

On 11/13/2023 at 2:41 PM, festivalguy97 said:

Dua Lipa is getting announced in festivals that are around Roskilde days. I know she came very recently, but can be still see her headlining, specially with a new album. 

Of course, I could be wrong. But I just don't see it happening. She was there in 2018 and 2022, so would she come back in 2024? Probably not. If she did, she would probably make history as the fastest repeating headline at Roskilde.
I certainly wouldn't mind her coming back next year. She is fantastic and her show is a guaranteed success.

5 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

I’m going to throw a hard guess and say the following:

Wednesday: Kali Uchis and Smashing Pumpkins

Thursday: Dua Lipa and PJ Harvey 

Friday: Foo Fighters and Pulp

Saturday: Bad Bunny 

Pumpkins have an Arena headliner written all over them. But not sure if Billy would want to play at like 1am though.

Edited by FrogLobster

A bunch of this stuff could pop up:

Orange Headliner: LDR? SZA?
Orange Late Night Headliner: Disclosure? Justice?
Pulp could do Roskilde or Syd For Solen.
Would love to see Mitski again in Arena.
FKA Twigs was booked for 2020 but didn't return for first year back after pandemic. Same for Deftones.
Bikini Kill already have a Copenhagen show so ruled out.
f**k it, get Keanu Reeves' band Dogstar to play!

Primavera Sound Festival 2024 Lineup Announced: Lana Del Rey, Pulp, Mitski,  SZA, and More - Our Culture

Edited by FrogLobster

5 minutes ago, FrogLobster said:

A bunch of this stuff could pop up:

Orange Headliner: LDR? SZA? Kind of feel that it will be either SZA or neither of them. Heard Billie Eilish is around so that seems more probable. Dua Lipa is also going to festivals very close. If we could get at least 2 of these would be amazing: Dua, Billie, SZA and Lana. 
Orange Late Night Headliner: Disclosure? Justice? Disclosure seem to be realistic. Justice doesnt' feel to me like a Roskilde booking idk why.
Pulp could do Roskilde or Syd For Solen. Feel like Pulp is more of a Syd for Solen or NorthSide booking but who knows. 
Would love to see Mitski again in Arena. No dates in Denmark in her new tour, so probably coming to Denmark but I would bet more on NorthSide.
FKA Twigs was booked for 2020 but didn't return for first year back after pandemic. Same for Deftones. Deftones for Arena on Wednesday and FKA hopefully also comes.
Bikini Kill already have a Copenhagen show so ruled out. Unfortunately yes 
f**k it, get Keanu Reeves' band Dogstar to play! I heard that they won't give many concerts tho 

2 hours ago, Martin_89 said:

FKA twigs is exclusive for Primavera this summer. And Justice is definitely a Roskilde booking. Played there twice if I can remember correct.

Didn't know about Twigs.

Justice haven't had an album in some time, whereas Disclosure had one this year, that's why I think they have bigger chance of coming. 

Edited by festivalguy97

15 hours ago, jonathansoegaard said:

Any predictions for the coming week. Normally we would get names Thursday.

Predict SZA being the big name.

Pretty confident they will drop some names on Thursday. Many probably from other festivals like Primavera and so on. I would also guess that they are going to announce the second headliner, probably Wednesday. Expecting either Lana or SZA, don't think they can bring both. SZA seems more probable as she missed Denmark on her solo tour. Idk but Lana doesn't seem like a Roskilde booking. Dua Lipa is also doing festivals now but don't think it's time for her to comeback. Pulp could be another name. As for smaller names, Disclosure or Justice could be in. I've seen Skrillex is around also. Best Kept Secret in Netherlands is announcing this week so I guess we will get some names there. Maneskin are doing festivals in July and I think they are also very very in! 

Hi guys! I'm new to this forum. I was looking for a festival with Rnb and Latin vibes since that's the music I listen to the most and I think this festival is right for me. Reading your comments, do you think there really is a possibility that they will announce Bad Bunny? Or maybe Karol G, Rauw Alejandro.. that would be crazy

5 hours ago, Leorio_19 said:

Hi guys! I'm new to this forum. I was looking for a festival with Rnb and Latin vibes since that's the music I listen to the most and I think this festival is right for me. Reading your comments, do you think there really is a possibility that they will announce Bad Bunny? Or maybe Karol G, Rauw Alejandro.. that would be crazy

They already announced Kali Uchis, Trueno and Tainy that are very famous Latin artists. As to be more concrete, I do think they having something Karol G or Bad Bunny is possible. However for now there’s no indication that those artists will be doing festivals next year, specially outside Spain. I guess we’ll see this week (the festival is supposed to announce on Thursday). If not this time, the next announcement should come around end of January. But at least another smaller Latin artists could come. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

They already announced Kali Uchis, Trueno and Tainy that are very famous Latin artists. As to be more concrete, I do think they having something Karol G or Bad Bunny is possible. However for now there’s no indication that those artists will be doing festivals next year, specially outside Spain. I guess we’ll see this week (the festival is supposed to announce on Thursday). If not this time, the next announcement should come around end of January. But at least another smaller Latin artists could come. 

tbh I think they will both touring in Europe next year, there have been these rumors for a long time and new albums have been released! so let's hope for the best