Pukkelpop 2024

Archi

I booked Rock En Seine over Pukkelpop this year but I’m so, so gutted that you guys are getting Solomun! One of my favourite artists in the world and I’ve not seen him on any other lineups this year yet. Holding out for some crossover with Rock En Seine, that would make my summer. 

Also jealous of Barry Can’t Swim, Fat Dog and  Nation of Language but Solomun is my boy. 

Another solid announcement and even at this early stage I'm really happy with the way the line up is coming together. Was expecting Barry Can't Swim but pleased he's now confirmed. Folamour and Solomun are both very welcome additions as I haven't seen either before. Think there's a good chance they'll put a strong supporting line up in the Boiler to complement Solomun so can't wait to see how that pans out!

Already concerned about the late night clashes but it's never a bad problem to have! Will likely get my ticket at the weekend and got my son and his girlfriend coming along too. 

• Upvote 2

Having given a listen to the artists I didn't know much (or didn't know at all), for my tastes Friday and Sunday are already strong days. Saturday is a bit less my cup of tea at the moment, with no mustsees but with some nice acts anyways.

Waiting for some addictions in the Club-Lift and maybe a couple of nice surprises between Main and Marquee. We won't buy tickets this Saturday already but we probably will during the next weeks.

2 hours ago, gigi21 said:

In two weeks James Murphy will be performing in Ghent together with 2manydjs and it's a real shame that LCD don't have a Belgian show this summer.

Please James, Chokri, Dewaele bros, please 🥺

My son and I managed to sort out tickets just a couple of days ago for one of the Despacio shows and I can't wait to see what it's like! 

Still think LCD will be somewhere in Belgium over the summer but doesn't look like there's any room left at PKP sadly. It's also highly unlikely 2manydjs will play on Friday as that's the drum and bass day in the Boiler.

• Upvote 1

On 2/23/2024 at 1:50 PM, DaveRSV4 said:

Richard Ashcroft and Richard Hawley playing Beautiful Days festival 16-18 august in UK. Wouldn't mind having them both. Ashcroft at Rock Werchter 2019 was, for me, (one of) the best perfomance(s) that year!

Both announced for Lokerse, along with Chris Isaak

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DDave said:

Both announced for Lokerse, along with Chris Isaak

Yeah, noticed it too, moments ago. Too bad they're not playing the same day.  Going to graspop for ther first time, one day, for Tool. And combi Pukkelpop + probably combi Rock Werchter. And Pixies + Ashcroft is too nice to skip....  😊

Edited by DaveRSV4
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

I also bought my tickets yesterday. Have you received any email with a confirmation or with the tickets? I havent received it yet.

Yeah straight away, but I know some people had a 15 minute delay or so. Great that you're going! 

• Upvote 1

Got our tickets so it's my son, his girlfriend (1st timer and will also be her 18th birthday on the Friday!) and obviously me! The friends we go with every year also got theirs today so should be a good squad of us present again.

70% of combis gone but that post was a few hours ago. Really surprised but pleased that it's selling so well and we've only got a quarter of the line up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Semprini said:

Got our tickets so it's my son, his girlfriend (1st timer and will also be her 18th birthday on the Friday!) and obviously me! The friends we go with every year also got theirs today so should be a good squad of us present again.

70% of combis gone but that post was a few hours ago. Really surprised but pleased that it's selling so well and we've only got a quarter of the line up!

And they just announce 80% combi are gone.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, DDave said:

Last 1000 combi tickets 😮

And 70% sold for Friday (Fred Again) and 60% sold for Saturday (Sam Smith)...

EDIT: That's it, all the combis are soldout! In less than 48h... insane.

Edited by Archi