Never flying EasyJ** again

anditmakesmesmile

That’s an ugly look for easy. It’s not likely people would have thought a band was part of the group of companies. They’ve hijacked a common word… can nothing else be ‘easy’ forever more? 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, stuie said:

That’s an ugly look for easy. It’s not likely people would have thought a band was part of the group of companies. They’ve hijacked a common word… can nothing else be ‘easy’ forever more? 

Kinda reminds me of the trouble Reef had with their name

https://www.campaignlive.co.uk/article/reef-rides-again-trademark-battle/147381

On 10/7/2023 at 11:19 AM, Neil said:

addressing climate change will require lifestyle changes from all of us, giving up flying is the easiest change to make ( i've got 25 years of not flying to my carbon credit).

It's the easiest change for you to make. For others it's different. For us the easiest change to make is giving up having kids. Because we don't have kids and don't want kids either. 

But I can't pretend we're doing that for the benefit of the planet. 

Just now, DeanoL said:

It's the easiest change for you to make. For others it's different. For us the easiest change to make is giving up having kids. Because we don't have kids and don't want kids either. 

i stuck to just one for the benefit of the planet 

47 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

I can! It gives me carbon credit to offset my jet setting lifestyle and I can travel the world without shitting in peoples beds. 

10 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Back on topic but it was a really odd idea to rip off the easyjet logo. Why would you want to be associated with something like that? 

I admit though Easyjet should just let it go. It's not a good look. 

easyjet don't have a good reputation to lose.